Welcome To aBlackWeb

f564b9706e86150b23501806d10fbeb6d64f17ba.gifv

ebc7d2e8560e5d16285e1834adb8c450e046be39.gifv

b0fec63ed81607961c58c4e5e75e3d64b8338b1d.gifv
Y’all don’t like this?

The design / makeup of Gorr & Thanos are drastically different considering Thanos is more humanoid looking. Which gave them the opportunity for you to be able to tell that Thanos was Brolin.

nice try AssFace:foh2:

:foh3:

Lol. FOH. Why do we have to know it’s Bale playing Gorr, why is a human face important? Bale’s ego? If Thanos would’ve continue to look like he did GoG v1, I don’t think no one would’ve cared. I wouldn’t.

Last edited:
I think it's dope that Jane can control the broken shards of Mjlnoir (sp). It gives her a different ability from original Thor.

I wonder if they'll do the cancer storyline.

I think it's dope that Jane can control the broken shards of Mjlnoir (sp). It gives her a different ability from original Thor.

I wonder if they'll do the cancer storyline.
Jane Thor eventually gained an ability to change her weapon into different ones. She's actually better at throwing Mjlnoir in creative ways than Thor is. For now they haven't hinted at her cancer I wonder if they're going to ignore it completely.

On the left:
Death
Eternity
Infnity

on the Right
Uatu
Living tribunal

Only Oblivion is Missing

It's nothing . None of these cosmic entities are going to show up in Thor . It's just another YouTuber idiot getting geeked up and making wrong predictions just like doctor strange. Knowing marvel those will just be Easter eggs.

No but he was going on about some " omnipotence city" from the comics being a possibility a d more than likely he's way off about that shit.

Kevin Feige and james Gunn metioned they do exist in the MCU are out there but don't know when they will show up. That was dropped when they talked about Guardians of the Galaxy 3 way back when. Only since Loki have they dropped hints consistently

They can't do a proper gorr because MCU doesn't have symbiotes . So even if they gave him the original appearance it still wouldn't work.

Back