Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marvel forced their hands into canceling those shows.
Where does it say that?

"Our Network partner may have decided they no longer want to continue telling the tales of these great characters."

This suggests otherwise and the actors said it was Netflix call.

Where does it say that?

"Our Network partner may have decided they no longer want to continue telling the tales of these great characters."

This suggests otherwise and the actors said it was Netflix call.

It was a lot of back and forth between both of them. Netflix wanted to cut the number of episodes to 10 and Marvel/Disney didn't want that.

Plus I think Netflix saw the writing on the wall with Disney's new streaming service and them most likely losing the properties anyway. Why continue to throw money at them shows.

This is because Disney is taking all its shows in house. We will probably see them return on Hulu as Disney will own that soon when they complete this deal to take over Fox.

Soon we will have to sign up to multiple platforms to see our fav shows and movies.

It was a lot of back and forth between both of them. Netflix wanted to cut the number of episodes to 10 and Marvel/Disney didn't want that.

Plus I think Netflix saw the writing on the wall with Disney's new streaming service and them most likely losing the properties anyway. Why continue to throw money at them shows.
Why do yall keep ignoring the fact rhat Disney is not putting M rated shows on their service? Netflix canceled the shows, which is the point, not Disney. Marvel wanting more episodes was good for us viewers. Netflix is greedy raising their sub fee but canceling their most popular shows. This is Netflix decision regardless of Disney having a streaming app so its irrelevant. Sabrina is owned by DC and DC has a streaming app too.

I liked both season's of The Punisher and I hope Hulu picks the Netflix Marvel shows up outside of Iron Fist and keeps the same cast for all of them.

Maybe instead of just Luke Cage they do Heroes for Hire

They saying Hulu or Amazon or FX will pick up all the shows soon

Back