Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_plpu1qwi2B1rb326eo1_540.gif

tumblr_plpu1qwi2B1rb326eo2_540.gif

I can't get enough of how this dumb bitch just insists on doing shit to get in more trouble.

Dumb bitch basically was asking to get kidnapped and killed the whole season.

Marvel should try to negotiate something w/Disney where they can bring all the Netflix shows over to hulu if they don't want to put them on the Disney+ app.

Whether this is the end of The Punisher this series went out on a good note. The first episode of this season was slow... but the show really picked up. They could have made Billy's face a little more rough. Frank really fucked dude up last year.

Marvel should try to negotiate something w/Disney where they can bring all the Netflix shows over to hulu if they don't want to put them on the Disney+ app.

Whether this is the end of The Punisher this series went out on a good note. The first episode of this season was slow... but the show really picked up. They could have made Billy's face a little more rough. Frank really fucked dude up last year.

I think Netflix is the one they would have to negotiate with in order to use those Marvel characters before the contract is up

I think Netflix is the one they would have to negotiate with in order to use those Marvel characters before the contract is up
Yup. Still two years left on the contract. NetFlix was the one who canceled the shows. I don't like The writing outside of DD and Punisher season 1. I would rather HBO or Starz pick them up. Would give the shows better direction and a bigger budget too.

Last edited:
How the fuck I passed up on this show

I’m 4 episodes in on season one and this shit is flames

Back