Welcome To aBlackWeb

Season 1 was dope but for some reason I wasn't really feeling season 2. The Punisher could be a great movie.

this season was kinda lackluster

it was solid at times, but overall, pretty meh

Giant Freakin Robot has heard from their sources that a “new Punisher project [is] in the works with the same actor from Netflix.” What’s more, the outlet confirmed that this will somewhat break away from the continuity established in the Netflix shows and start a clean slate.

Of course, this soft reboot option has been discussed before as possibly the best way to bring back Charlie Cox’s Matt Murdock. After all, as much as fans love the Netflix series, Marvel Studios is going to want to put its own stamp on these characters and not just continue what Marvel Television did. Especially as Netflix is now a rival platform.

Speaking of which, GFR doesn’t say where this Punisher reboot could land but notes that a Disney Plus release seems unlikely, given Castle’s gun-toting nature. It’s worth pointing out, though, that Disney is pioneering Star – an extra level of D+ which delivers mature content for a higher monthly charge – in Europe and other territories soon, so something like that may premiere in the US in time. If not, Hulu seems like a good bet.

Deviating from the continuity they built irritates me but I believe in the actors and Feige hires good writers and directors so I'll have to enjoy it regardless.

I'm watching season 1 ep 8 when Micro's wife gets drunk and kisses Frank. He said "I'm flattered but..." bitch said "Yeah you should be, you're the 2nd guy I've kissed in 15 years"

Micro got punch drunk immediately
:lol10:

Aiyo, this show was brutal lol. Punisher is never gonna be on Disney+

Sounds like you could be wrong.

In the U.S. we could see Bernthal come back as Punisher on Hulu. Outside of the U.S., people would watching show on the 18+ version of Disney+

Sounds like you could be wrong.

In the U.S. we could see Bernthal come back as Punisher on Hulu. Outside of the U.S., people would watching show on the 18+ version of Disney+

I'm sure he's referring to Disney+ in the states.

If you only have Disney+ and not the bundle (Hulu & ESPN+), you still won't be able to see Punisher in the states w/o buying the bundle or buy Hulu separate.

Back