Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cudda done with maybe 2/3s of the speech at the end bein' cut but dope episode and finale.

Amazin' shots with Sam and the wings.

I like the US Agent thing.

The Bucky apology cudda been a lil longer too.

Karli was the worst thing about this series 100%

Smash on Sharon
Also are we buying that Sharon as the Power Broker?! I get that it makes sense but, she's gonna have to make a major sinister turn

We gotta give Sam a pass. He was a pilot, not a special forces operator. He's more effective with long range attacks. And the people that have whooped him are either powered or superior at hand to hand combat. He easily dispatches normal foes.
Sam was a PJ...which is Air Force special forces...he was absolutely an operator lol

when he said he was a “pilot” it was because he used the wings.

so yeah...nigga just cant fight

Plothole question number one: why didn't Sharon take the super soldier serum?

Plothole question number two: why didn't Sam and Bucky investigate the flagsmashers murder?

Plothole question number three: Nick fury didn't keep tabs on Sharon?
her not taking the serum isn't a plothole,it was never a rule set up about her taking the serum.

still not a plothole if they didn't investigate that.Maybe that's some other's ppl's dept,plus they're not murder detectives.

Nick Fury was dusted too and going by the Spiderman far from Home ending,he might be in space right now,with a fake Nick Fury taking his place.

Yea I'm surprised the thread got back on track
It was never off track.

Film is created art, which influences and is influenced by real world situations.

If you don't think Sam is a coon, fine. If you don't want to talk about Sam being a coon, fine. But to pretend a thread is being derailed because people have thoughts that you disagree with says something about your maturity level and ability to hold a conversation.

Not "you" specifically @Banginscrew901 .

Back