Welcome To aBlackWeb

So the way to defeat racism is to never stop believing and never ever to stop trying. Never thought it was that easy. Thanks Disney!

Overall, other than the social commentary, the episode was fire.

Whole show was flames.

The falcon captain america suit was flames.

Sharon being the power broker was flames.

The way she killed Karli to keep her secret was flames.

The Isaiah thing at the end was flames.

Bucky talking to the old asian man was flames.

Zemo killing the remaining super soldiers was the most fire part of the episode.

That US Agent suit is a huge improvement.

Falcon do be getting his ass whooped alot.

Ole "watch my face beat up your hands" lookin ass

Bucky talking with that mans father was tough.

Thoughtful ending.

Nobody should have a problem with it (told yall he wasnt a coon).

We gotta give Sam a pass. He was a pilot, not a special forces operator. He's more effective with long range attacks. And the people that have whooped him are either powered or superior at hand to hand combat. He easily dispatches normal foes.

We gotta give Sam a pass. He was a pilot, not a special forces operator. He's more effective with long range attacks. And the people that have whooped him are either powered or superior at hand to hand combat. He easily dispatches normal foes.

No.

After getting his ass kicked by a 13 year old and a shrinking man he shoulda tapped cap, clint or natasha on the shoulder and been like "yo...."

No.

After getting his ass kicked by a 13 year old and a shrinking man he shoulda tapped cap, clint or natasha on the shoulder and been like "yo...."

Hopefully he uses his new Wakanda connection to get some training. My pass only extends through this series because he had a five year absence.

I vaguely remember cap stressing that Tony and Peter Parker learn how to box...

I heavily remember Bruce taking Terry McGinnis to be trained AFTER he'd been Batman for a while, cuz he kept getting dragged.

I love when super heroes get beat up.... Makes them a better hero.

Kickass was great

I vaguely remember cap stressing that Tony and Peter Parker learn how to box...

I heavily remember Bruce taking Terry McGinnis to be trained AFTER he'd been Batman for a while, cuz he kept getting dragged.

I love when super heroes get beat up.... Makes them a better hero.

Kickass was great

It's adds a little realism to the story. I know that's funny when talking about comic book characters.

I did a whole thread on heroes getting dragged...

Shit was hilarious and glorious at the same time ..

Someone posted the legendary fade shredder gave the turtles..... Splinter did not prepare them for that nigga.... Had to climb his old ass up to the roof and fight him head up

Lmaoooo.

They showed dude smiling right after the shit blew up and everything
they literally had 3 scenes back to back showing and then telling Zemo's involvement killing them.

First it blows up and they show his butler watching from a cliff
then they show Zemo finding out from the radio and smiling
then Val gets the news on the phone and says look what our friend Zemo did

Back