Welcome To aBlackWeb

I see the old Asian man Bucky's been chilling with being the one he tries to give closure too and it backfires. Either he tries to kill Bucky or he kills himself.

Super dope episode again. Marvel delivered with this shit as a whole.

I aint gon lie, I hate the whole black people shouldnt give up and keep trying hard for equality tip the episode got on.

Kind of saying like, sorry America is racist and its not yall fault at all but make sure yall keep going out of way to change peoples mind.

Smmfh. That bothered me more than a little bit.

Like nah man, the moral of the story should be telling the racists to look in the mirror and stop being trash human beings not telling the victims of racism to try harder.

Cant expect much more from disnep. They was never gonna keep it real and get controversial.

Thats my only gripe with the show. Other than that, its been fire.

I just rather them not touch on social issues at all if they were gonna be this lazy with it.

Super dope episode again. Marvel delivered with this shit as a whole.

I aint gon lie, I hate the whole black people shouldnt give up and keep trying hard for equality tip the episode got on.

Kind of saying like, sorry America is racist and its not yall fault at all but make sure yall keep going out of way to change peoples mind.

Smmfh. That bothered me more than a little bit.

Like nah man, the moral of the story should be telling the racists to look in the mirror and stop being trash human beings not telling the victims of racism to try harder.

Cant expect much more from disnep. They was never gonna keep it real and get controversial.

Thats my only gripe with the show. Other than that, its been fire.

I just rather them not touch on social issues at all if they were gonna be this lazy with it.
Yeah the black writer they hide behind is clearly on some sellout babble.

Can’t win for losing, lol.

They finally put a scene in a major Marvel/Disney show reflecting how many black people really feel about America and the government and the response to that is to call Sam a coon.

Im not even shitting on Sam like that.

All i wanted is Sam to say something like im not doing this for America, im doing it for me and mines.

Thats all.

I just hate the whole, dont give up, keep trying hard to change the minds of racists.

Not a huge deal to me. Just dont like that shit

Dude told a man who was jailed for 30 years and had to fake his death to escape to stop being bitter.

Like what? Isiah should have choked him out right there.
Mandela went through the same shit, but he stopped being bitter and became the president of a nation. There's a time to feel bitter, but it has to be a part of the process of healing, bitterness can be a real prison that locks you in hatred for good.

“Isaiah has been to hell and back—if I was in his shoes, I’d probably feel the exact same way,” Sam tells Sarah. “But what would be the point of all the pain and sacrifice, if I wasn’t willing to stand up and keep fighting?”

And thats what I mean.

That there.

Like hey, racism isnt your fault, and racists are assholes, but make sure you dont give as the victim and keep trying to change the mind of your victimizer.

Like I said, great show, not harping on it, and this is like the 8th thing going on in the plot so it aint even important, but this shit is the laziest way to write racism. Shits an old ass trope. Let the victim try hard to defeat racism.

Back