Welcome To aBlackWeb

Maybe I missed a line of dialog but what I took from Isaiah is that he and his guys were lied to and given a serum they didn't know they were taking.

Then suddenly they're going on Black ops missions.

The problem wasn't him serving in the army or the missions he went on. The problem was that even after his squad served, the government plotted to kill them off as a failed experiment because the serum was killing them anyway. Isaiah bucked the system to save his guys and when he got caught, they treated him like a labrat.

That was a fantastic episode and possibly my favorite next to episode 2 and 3. They also set up a lllllot of possible shit with Elaine coming through now. Sharons definitely the Power Broker and The Thunderbolts at minimum are being created. Possible the Dark Avengers but one of them is definitely being set up. Zemo will lead one of these teams, Karli or Walker will be the next member. If they both survive they are both becoming members.

Also, comic Sam had a new vibranium suit so it makes sense Wakanda gave him his new gear plus the government can't track him now. I NEED an Isaiah series and Sam is fully aware US is bullshit he's just optimistic like Steve so he believes he'll change it or at least try to.

Yall remember the Raft is also where Trish from Jessica Jones was sent to? If the netflix verse is canon in anyway she'll possibly pop up. They are also lowkey setting up Young Avengers as well I'm getting hyped lol.

That was a fantastic episode and possibly my favorite next to episode 2 and 3. They also set up a lllllot of possible shit with Elaine coming through now. Sharons definitely the Power Broker and The Thunderbolts at minimum are being created. Possible the Dark Avengers but one of them is definitely being set up. Zemo will lead one of these teams, Karli or Walker will be the next member. If they both survive they are both becoming members.

Also, comic Sam had a new vibranium suit so it makes sense Wakanda gave him his new gear plus the government can't track him now. I NEED an Isaiah series and Sam is fully aware US is bullshit he's just optimistic like Steve so he believes he'll change it or at least try to.

Yall remember the Raft is also where Trish from Jessica Jones was sent to? If the netflix verse is canon in anyway she'll possibly pop up. They are also lowkey setting up Young Avengers as well I'm getting hyped lol.
I didn't watch agents of shield. What is her significance?

I didn't watch agents of shield. What is her significance?
She's not on Agents of shield and that shows pretty much not canon to the MCU since they've largely ignored it. She is a former shield member and a head of Hydra. She usually goes by Madame Hydra but it remains to be seen if that's who she'll be in this movie/Disney plus universe. She clearly has resources and I suspect will help craft the new villain teams.

Zemo is gonna be apart of the Thunderbolts,in the comics Ross gets Zemo from the Raft.

Just because some people use a word incorrectly doesn't mean the word no longer has a definition.

Don't use the "internet" as an excuse to pretend as if you don't know what the word means. I literally said what a coon is and explained why Sam fits the definition.

And BTW Sam is definitely looking for the approval of the ghost of Steve Rogers... the same Steve Rogers who committed federal crimes before a German scientist chose to give him drugs which he would later on use to commit international war crimes.

I like the story they're telling but I'm not one of those people who feels compelled to cheer for the character that the story tells me to cheer for.

That conversation between Bradley and Sam was tough to watch. Batroc back in the fold but he's probably double-crossing the Flag Smashers since Sharon got in contact with him. I wonder if Valentina is the Power Broker. Maybe Sharon is working for her

Just because some people use a word incorrectly doesn't mean the word no longer has a definition.

Don't use the "internet" as an excuse to pretend as if you don't know what the word means. I literally said what a coon is and explained why Sam fits the definition.

And BTW Sam is definitely looking for the approval of the ghost of Steve Rogers... the same Steve Rogers who committed federal crimes before a German scientist chose to give him drugs which he would later on use to commit international war crimes.

I like the story they're telling but I'm not one of those people who feels compelled to cheer for the character that the story tells me to cheer for.
What he said. These nigga nerds love caping for coonery. Smh.

Back