Welcome To aBlackWeb

Enjoyed the 1st episode.

Lol @ the Avengers not gettin paid for their services. They should've got wit a union. Muthafuccas risking their live for free. Lol! Sam tried his best to spin that shyt tho wit the bank dude didn't he? Lol!

Bucky better off not telling old dude he killed his son. Old man wouldn't be able live thru that pain again.

John Walker look goofy as fuck too. Prolly gonna get his ass handed to him in the next ep or two.

Also, any of y'all think Falcon turned over a replica shield and got the real joint in the bayou with him? Or are they gonna give it back when Capt Goof Troop gets fucked up.

John Walker look goofy as fuck too. Prolly gonna get his ass handed to him in the next ep or two.

Also, any of y'all think Falcon turned over a replica shield and got the real joint in the bayou with him? Or are they gonna give it back when Capt Goof Troop gets fucked up.
nah he seemed to care too much when he saw the new cap for it to be a fake shield.

Enjoyed the 1st episode.

Lol @ the Avengers not gettin paid for their services. They should've got wit a union. Muthafuccas risking their live for free. Lol! Sam tried his best to spin that shyt tho wit the bank dude didn't he? Lol!

Bucky better off not telling old dude he killed his son. Old man wouldn't be able live thru that pain again.
I thought the a enters got paid in the comics it was the fantastic four that was non profit. I know the justice league got paid for sure.

My nigga starting to coming around. You gonna be fan by the end of the series. :hehe2:
Oh hell nah lol

I was watching the episode with the disgusted face the any time he was on screen😂

I keep thinking this nigga not from Nola. You can't just hide that accent no matter how hard you try. Like ol boy from the chi. That Nola accent was thick when he would say certain words.

This nigga Mackie gotta be from metairie or kenner. They love telling people they from new Orleans and they live and act totally different despite only being a few miles apart.

I hate that nigga mustache too. How you got a drawn on pencil mustache.

That nigga aside, one thing that's cool is how this show highlights something we as fans of comics never thought about. How do these niggas earn a living when they're fighting monsters. I legit never thought of that.

At least superman worked at a newspaper as a cover. The avengers was killing alien threats for patches on a letterman jacket. Cold world

It was cool to me. I def liked it. The army scenes in the beginning were kind of off. Dude told torres the plane was hijacked, and torres was like "oh". Lmaooo. No emotions or nothing. And then bodies were falling from the sky, and torres was there looking super excited. Shit was crazy.

The personal stuff about the falcons family I liked alot. I really like the brother and sister angle. It doesnt always have to romance.

The demons the winter soldier is dealing with was good too.

First episode was just ok to me, but I think this builds up and becomes really good the next few episodes.

Back