Welcome To aBlackWeb

I just saw it earlier. John walker looked like some good I'm boy opee type redneck. He is from Georgia though. He looks like one of them hunting and fishing type rednecks. In the comics john walker is a brolic brock lesner, pc principal ,John cena looking crew cut wearing super soldier.

They gotta address this shit next week..

Maybe Sam just dumb and got an account for like 6m that he never took the time to Activate cuz he ain't read the avengers pamphlet

Is folks really surprised that superheroes ain't getting a check every 2 weeks? lol

Them niggas on a hourly rate and having 401k's would be the surprising part.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Is folks really surprised that superheroes ain't getting a check every 2 weeks? lol

Them niggas on a hourly rate and having 401k's would be the surprising part.

The Avengers is funded by Stark Enterprises and is pretty much an arm of the US military and intelligence agencies in the comics.

How the hell you are gone for 5 years saving the world and you don't have any money. Hawkeye had a family and a house. Sam is still active doing missions on behalf of the military and he can't get a loan? Is this motherfucker doing this shit for free? Like they need to explain this shit.

The only broke popular superhero in the Marvel Universe is Spider-Man, since his whole thing is being an average guy with powers. Everybody else are part of a team that takes care of them or got a career.

The Avengers is funded by Stark Enterprises and is pretty much an arm of the US military and intelligence agencies.

How the hell you are gone for 5 years saving the world and you don't have any money. Hawkeye had a family and a house. Sam is still active doing missions on behalf of the military and he can't get a loan? Is this motherfucker doing this shit for free? Like they need to explain this shit.

The only broke popular superhero in the Marvel Universe is Spider-Man, since his whole thing is being an average guy with powers. Everybody else are part of a team that takes care of them or got a career.
Yeah I’m bringing a whole nother level of combat to the field so you not going to pay me like I'm a foot soldier. If you paying millions of dollars for a single jet you can pay me 7 figures too.

They gotta address this shit next week..

Maybe Sam just dumb and got an account for like 6m that he never took the time to Activate cuz he ain't read the avengers pamphlet
I mean he's been gone for 5 years...They didn't know he was coming back so probably gave any money he had to next of kin.

Lmao. Clown shit.
Yup. Them white boys stay saying that shit any time there is diversity in anything but be claiming they don't hate women or minorities. Some idiot on YouTube said they killed Ironman cause Disney is SJW SMH. Shit is a head ache man

Sam wasn't fighting anything for 5 years. He was gone.

And for 3 years prior to the snap. He was a fugitive on the run.

Hawkeye example is bad. He was actually employed by Shield. Sam just joined the team, just like they let Wanda join the team.

Last edited:
Back