Welcome To aBlackWeb

No they are not. They are down for what makes money. If social justice makes money, they will be with that. If telling a bunch of white dudes it's not your fault and go get some pussy, that's what they will do.
My comment was sarcasm based on the crybabies from twitter/YouTube lol

Winter soldiers whole personality is old fashioned loner white boy who has done terrible things because he was brainwashed.
Sound familiar?
I mean that's just his character. Don't think they're going after the right leaning side because of lines like Sam's sister saying "Funny how things always seem to tighten around OUR neck". I gotta feeling this show is gonna touch on some race relations.

I mean that's just his character. Don't think they're going after the right leaning side because of lines like Sam's sister saying "Funny how things always seem to tighten around OUR neck". I gotta feeling this show is gonna touch on some race relations.
Its going to be the white man and black man get together to take on the bad guys. The bad uy really will determine who they are talking too.

I remember they did say they would talk about how america would react to a black Captain America

Thought y'all were just trolling with the responses didn't know the actual episode was out already.

Welp just finished watching and, that shit has sufficiently pissed me tf off

Good job marvel

Back