Welcome To aBlackWeb

With the Snyder Cut and this, next weekend is gonna be nothing but.....

giphy.gif

Can't wait for this to drop. Hate the week to week shit and with only 6 eps better be an hr each.

My free Disney + year promotion ends in 2 weeks. Might just cancel and stream. Dont really watch much on there and no kids.

I actually like it being week to week. Gives you something to look forward to on Thursday night. Plus I feel like I retain what happened in the episode better when I don't run through the entire season in a weekend.
Imagine how much less active that wandavision thread woulda been if all eps came out at once. We woulda been out that thread in two weeks

I don't mind week to week as long as they are hour episodes. I get why WandaVision went with 30 min. episodes, but it was still hard to watch that way. It felt like each episode was ending right as it was really getting going.

I don't mind week to week as long as they are hour episodes. I get why WandaVision went with 30 min. episodes, but it was still hard to watch that way. It felt like each episode was ending right as it was really getting going.

:niggaa:.....Mann. I been saying this since before WandaVision aired. And folks said I was just complaining.

I was....but still...............:smh:

I'm hoping the credits aren't so long as well, eventhough they probably will be. I hated seeing a 38 minute episode but then the credits start at the 30 minute mark

Back