Welcome To aBlackWeb

fox, sony, don't matter, this the third cinematic Spiderman

just like they had mad different superman's and Batman's for DC... they've had their share of Spiderman's

get so tired of yall MCU heads acting like the MCU niggaz the only people to make movies

That's kind of a disingenuous or a slightly uninformed comparison.

WB always had the rights to their characters even the Christopher Reeves (after checking online) Superman movies. Where as Marvel sold the cinematic character rights to different studios to help subsidize Marvel as a whole. You're a comic book guy so you already know this and just likes to pick with people. Lmao.

Warner Brother's and DC worked hand in hand more than Marvel did with the many studios they sold characters cinematic rights to.

oh shit...just realized this not my weekend with my lil girl

i'ma be in there thursday night

shit this might be the move friday.... i plan on getting some fire tomrorow

Spidey was a moron, but I guess that trusting easily and shirking responsibility can be attributed to youthful exuberance.

And that whole almost killing flash shit was dumb af.

Fury seemed off the whole time no way he wouldve trusted beck so it makes sense it wasn't him.

Wonder wtf they were doing in space.

Wish they hadn't killed off Beck. Superhero movies in general do that too many times

That shit irritated me a lil bit.. like why even kill him? They coulda put his ass on the raft or somethin.

The one thing I slightly dislike about what the MCU is doing with spiderman is that they downplay his own genius. They show glimpses of it every now and again but overall he's been relying on Stark tech. I'm sure they're gonna let him grow into his own tho

Back