Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ironman
Avengers
Black Panther
Dr. Strange
Spiderman: Homecoming
Guardians of the Galaxy

I could go on. Because I think a couple others are better than Shang Chi, but I'd say that all of the above are considered better by the majority. Son't get me wrong, Shang Chi was good, now that I watched it again. But I l think plenty of other MCU joints are better.
I dont count avengers as a premier since all those characters was already introduced on their own movies. Imo shang chi was the best and ingive it an extra 10 points for not having dumb jokes that interrupted dramatic moments like most mcu movies do.

I'd put Shang Chi on par with Black Panther and Dr. Strange. I think people conflate the quality of BP with it's appeal. It was a cool movie and all, but that shit didn't go a billie solely because of the quality. It went a billie partially because black people wanted something to feel good about and the hype carried it.

I'd put Shang Chi on par with Black Panther and Dr. Strange. I think people conflate the quality of BP with it's appeal. It was a cool movie and all, but that shit didn't go a billie solely because of the quality. It went a billie partially because black people wanted something to feel good about and the hype carried it.
You shut your mouth

Cool movie. great story and the martial arts were top notch

Felt disjointed thru some parts and I didnt like Aqua as a love interest

I'd put it in the top half of MCU films but not top 10. Better than Black Widow

Y'all gonna be mad when they kiss in the next movie 🤦🏿‍♂️

1eef17e485d68f1bff27f8c8d7d081a4ab0892ef.gifv

635e3e8bc145fa14f47c59ac20e742ff9123c3e6.gifv

Back