Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is dick on your mind constantly when you don't agree with someone?

Constantly on my mind? You trying to be funny AP? Nah but if that’s how you see it, I kinda question your comprehension.

But to try to answer your question, how else would describe the extreme, grotesque, sheep minded bias and prejudice behavior this sub forum shows when it comes the MCU? Hmmm. I know. Dickeating.

Constantly on my mind? You trying to be funny AP? Nah but if that’s how you see it, I kinda question your comprehension.

But to try to answer your question, how else would describe the extreme, grotesque, sheep minded bias and prejudice behavior this sub forum shows when it comes the MCU? Hmmm. I know. Dickeating.
Idk man.

You either accusing someone of dick riding, dick licking, or dick eating.

Like all the time

Idk man.

You either accusing someone of dick riding, dick licking, or dick eating.

Like all the time

AP in the Spider-Man thread, you see how you and Eye got y’all shit off for 3-4 pages about disliking the first SM franchise. No wacks. Just a formal debate from the opposition.

If me or CTB or Du or anybody else show our same displeasure with a MCU franchise, niggas form Voltron and just hit reactions.

AP in the Spider-Man thread, you see how you and Eye got y’all shit off for 3-4 pages about disliking the first SM franchise. No wacks. Just a formal debate from the opposition.

If me or CTB or Du or anybody else show our same displeasure with a MCU franchise, niggas form Voltron and just hit reactions.

i also dont recall you using the term dick eating either and im too lazy to go back and check so....yeah

i remember a time where being called a "fan boy" of something was considered a death sentence...now it's graduated to anything involving a dick

eating, licking, gobbling, riding, etc...

ugh

@AP2.0 you ok? I’ve made numerous other points and this what you choose to go back and forth about?
In this thread, I'm honestly not interested in the movie enough to have a back and forth.

I thought it was cool. It definitely didn't suck but it wasn't the best marvel film or anything either.

But do find your attempts at rebuttals to be... Childish maybe? Anytime someone mentions dick riding in a debate, I automatically shut them out

Back