Welcome To aBlackWeb

I didn’t wanna say that because it seemed so lazy to say galactus as we don’t know what else is planned

I also don’t think it was to a incredible Thanos level threat imo this time but a smaller but still powerful one

But maybe

We already know Kang the Conqueror is the next big bad

The way they are setting up Phase 4 is that there isn't going to be one main overarching story line. So they could be teasing the idea of Galactus even though Kang is here already. We don't know what the Kang storyline has to do with the more Earth bound characters like New Capt. America / Black Widow / Hawkeye / Rhodey etc cause they more than likely will be dealing with Val and whoever shes working for.

It wasn't long ago where there was articles about the MCU having an Earth storyline and a Cosmic storyline happening at the same time with Kang & Norman Osborne being the central figures respectively. I say all that to say they dont seem to be committed to one majory storline with so many new characters they haave to introduce. So its not out of the realm of possibilities that Galactus will be coming soon even though Kang is on deck.

The rings could also belong to Kang too. Wong + Bruce & Capt. Marvel all did say they never seen that kinda tech before.

Nah it’s cool I just wanted to know what you thought

I feel you on guardians but I had to ask myself can I put that over any of the above movies now? And no I can’t

especially when the final battle gave what it gave for me personally

also being #11 out of 25 is no knock whatsoever because you don’t even get to mid until the 20s imo
Not mad at this logic at all

The way they are setting up Phase 4 is that there isn't going to be one main overarching story line. So they could be teasing the idea of Galactus even though Kang is here already. We don't know what the Kang storyline has to do with the more Earth bound characters like New Capt. America / Black Widow / Hawkeye / Rhodey etc cause they more than likely will be dealing with Val and whoever shes working for.

It wasn't long ago where there was articles about the MCU having an Earth storyline and a Cosmic storyline happening at the same time with Kang & Norman Osborne being the central figures respectively. I say all that to say they dont seem to be committed to one majory storline with so many new characters they haave to introduce. So its not out of the realm of possibilities that Galactus will be coming soon even though Kang is on deck.

The rings could also belong to Kang too. Wong + Bruce & Capt. Marvel all did say they never seen that kinda tech before.
Yeah you kinda said it for me

there can be two main bad guys and I can see strange, marvels, Wanda, guardians, F4, Shang, etc deal with the supernatural/outer space threat

I think this is where I have Shang Chi

Infinity war
Endgame
Civil war
Winter soldier
Thor ragnarok

Avengers
Shang-chi
Iron man
Doctor strange
Black panther

Guardians
Homecoming
Antman
Age of ultron
Far from home

Captain America 1
Guardians 2
Iron man 2
Black widow
Iron man 3

Captain marvel
Antman and the wasp
Thor
Hulk
Thor 2

Shit aint fair to put this on the list with avengers movies imo. Them shits got too much star power.

Take the team up movies out, and this this like top 3. Which sounds about right

Shit aint fair to put this on the list with avengers movies imo. Them shits got too much star power.

Take the team up movies out, and this this like top 3. Which sounds about right
fuck that lol

MCU is MCU

team up movies/star power dont make for better movies all the time

shang Chi had Wong and Trevor (he did great lol) in it

star power

I thought his sister was gonna die in a typical sacrificial way and I’m glad that wasn’t the case

Also lol @ shang and Katy learning shit that would help them in battle in 24hrs

the arrow and Shang fighting his dad making his rings useless

but I fuck with it I can turn the brain off for that

This would do 125 first week if ppl like iron man would just risk their health

like he hasnt sat next to his friends before this entire pandemic

Fuck all that they coulda.. and prolly could still make some bread if the released it on Disney+ as well.

not from me personally but that aint the point lol

Maybe word of mouth will help propel the film to more sales. I'm sure some of people had trepidation (besides the pandemic) over not knowing who Shang-Chi is

They could consider theater release initially and the following week Disney+ release to avoid whatever fall off that happened with Black Widow.
Yeah but the thing with that is less performance in theaters if ppl know it’s gonna be available at home a week later Imo

Maybe word of mouth will help propel the film to more sales. I'm sure some of people had trepidation (besides the pandemic) over not knowing who Shang-Chi is
I wanna watch this but not going to the theater for the foreseeable future. It's time I actually start using the soundbar/woofer that I bought.

63f27f2113b53423be6528e9906a6db2b7de917a.gifv

38ac49eba1fe3315f46f65cdacf35af129c1501c.gifv

1a73c4a4157c45e033cf1de888924cda699b71b7.gifv

1b4997d4f96d53f09fafd9bd8a44e040c969d047.gifv

4f348dacbf416e6074adc999f5dde3202e31700e.gifv

122a4bceee380ff1af25ffb3c7e5f0d39be55553.gifv

bbd666d47a1d4d1def8dbbb1585dd07a16103d6e.gifv

8d2622b2878db7d3a60b4e16786384bb11c48ab4.gifv

Back