Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's your reason behind not going to a theater?
I like being at home more at this point. You're talking with someone who would routinely go dolo. Louisiana is just in a weird fucking space right now. Weirder than usual.

Businesses have slowly started slacking off on a lot of the sanitary practices they started once the country opened back up. People aren't wearing masks intentionally. While I'm vaccinated, I have to think about my daughter and I'm not trying to bring that shit to her just so I can say I saw a movie at the theater.

I could probably do a mid day showing with no one in there but I just don't feel like going anywhere if it's not to get groceries. I should probably be doing the curb side pickup with that too but I don't trust people to pick out my fruits and veggies.

Saw it earlier today wasn't expecting much but I actually liked it.

That no face the wings was having the theater cracking up when it played dead

This is why Marvel/Disney continues to put out uninspired, half baked garbage--because dweebs like @AZTG will trip over themselves to give up their money regardless of the quality of the movie.

But that's just my shitty opinion though lol

Almost every single person that watched it loved it fam.

Lmaooo.

You that dude that dont like shit thats popular.

We usually grow out that phase at 15.

Post-credit scenes got me intrigued. Wonder what the rings giving off a signal mean in the long-term. Also, the Ten Rings seem like it's gonna continue being a criminal organization with the sister in charge
Probably Galactus but some are saying the ten rings represent the Eternals being that it is 10 of them.

Back