Welcome To aBlackWeb

ryu-street-fighter.gif

smh. That movie theater shit is dead. Watch Sony push Spider-Man back after this and Eternals tanks.
I rented out the theater to take my fam to space jam but other than that yeah fuck that I ain’t going back regularly. And you see what the suicide squad numbers did. Premier access and what HBO max is doing is going to be the new norm. Hollywood is just gonna have to accept that fact

I rented out the theater to take my fam to space jam but other than that yeah fuck that I ain’t going back regularly. And you see what the suicide squad numbers did. Premier access and what HBO max is doing is going to be the new norm. Hollywood is just gonna have to accept that fact

Its the same way the music industry had to adjust to streaming & pirating, etc.The film industry just late to the party & it took covid to wake them up. This is the future.

Its the same way the music industry had to adjust to streaming & pirating, etc.The film industry just late to the party & it took covid to wake them up. This is the future.
On the other end I can see some of these budgets on these movies going down. Studios gonna have to adjust. Eventually not gonna be able to afford a 150 million dollar budget

"Cinemark's listing for Marvel Studios' Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings revealed that the movie will have a run time of 2 hours and 12 minutes. This run time is longer than both 2017's Thor: Ragnarok and 2019's Spider-Man: Far From Home while also being shorter than 2017's Spider-Man: Homecoming and 2021's Black Widow."

Back