Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm confused. The tesseract is the space stone that just lets you basically teleport so I don't understand why they're going after him. I don't recall him ever doing anything with the time stone

Loki reminds me of Wile E. Coyote. He's always got some devious plan but somehow always falls apart and gets injured/beat up at the end

Also love the judge. She's gorgeous and I'm a fan. She's in Fast Color on Amazon
he messed up time by avoiding being caught. basically it's the butterfly effect but in the mcu

I'm confused. The tesseract is the space stone that just lets you basically teleport so I don't understand why they're going after him. I don't recall him ever doing anything with the time stone

Loki reminds me of Wile E. Coyote. He's always got some devious plan but somehow always falls apart and gets injured/beat up at the end

Also love the judge. She's gorgeous and I'm a fan. She's in Fast Color on Amazon

by Using the tesseract he skipped out of the timeline he was supposed to exist in, so he’s basically altered the outcome of his life (was supposed to die at the hands of thanos).

Avengers are the ones that messed with time though. Steve messed it up even further by staying back and being with Peggy

200.gif

This is why they explained it from jump in the 1st ep.

They said the what the Avengers did, was suppose to happen in that timeline according to the Time Keepers. Was it an easy out for the Avengers? Yeah. But they clearly explained it.

I know im not the only one that thought of them bullshit fox and sony movies when they did the cartoon history talkin about the different timelines fighting it out for supremacy.

TVA need to go holla at whoever the fuck is at the head Sony Pictures and erase that muhfucka immediately for fuckin up the sacred timeline lol

I know im not the only one that thought of them bullshit fox and sony movies when they did the cartoon history talkin about the different timelines fighting it out for supremacy.

TVA need to go holla at whoever the fuck is at the head Sony Pictures and erase that muhfucka immediately for fuckin up the sacred timeline lol

Nah, I wasn't thinking bout them fuck niggas. lol

That cartoon joint made wanna go watch OG Jurassic Park.

Loki wasn't supposed to take the tesseract and escape

So apparently the Infinity Stones only work in their own reality so the TVA don't necessarily have to be super powered to touch the Infinity Stones because they're in a different universe.

Seeing all of those infinity stones in that cabinet had me thinkin like damn I wish they woulda did that "What If" series in live action instead of animated

Back