Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's no doubt Mephisto,gotta be Mephisto.

This shit fire .I like that weird shit like Wandavision and this more than that Falcon shit.

Booooo I don't think Owen said "Wow" once .They must be saving it for the finale.

Old girl from Love Craft Country not playing.

LOL at that dude who got vaporized.

I wonder what yr they're in at the TVA?

That's fucked up how Loki had to see his mom and him die.

That shit was funny when he kept rewinding the chick from Lovecraft Country.

So I wonder how are there more Loki's?

Were they created by something Loki does in this show or was he reincarnated by somebody?Or was the Loki that died IN IW possibly some type of illusion?

This shit crazy.

I think I get it.

It basically says the TVA decides what is or is not a valid part of the regular timeline and anything they deem invalid is a variant or part of the multiverse. So the multiverse isn't a bunch of different realities, but anything that strays from the TVA sanctioned timeline.

So people like Loki are not being judged, just flat out being held guilty for doing what they were bound to do by fate.

In which case, Loki was right. Anything he might have done after snatching the tesseract is the Avengers' fault for fucking up. Specifically, Ant Man and Iron Man fucked up, not Loki.

Also Loki didn't even get a chance to do anything wrong. He teleported and got arrested immediately.

I think I get it.

It basically says the TVA decides what is or is not a valid part of the regular timeline and anything they deem invalid is a variant or part of the multiverse. So the multiverse isn't a bunch of different realities, but anything that strays from the TVA sanctioned timeline.

So people like Loki are not being judged, just flat out being held guilty for doing what they were bound to do by fate.

In which case, Loki was right. Anything he might have done after snatching the tesseract is the Avengers' fault for fucking up. Specifically, Ant Man and Iron Man fucked up, not Loki.

Also Loki didn't even get a chance to do anything wrong. He teleported and got arrested immediately.
Well it could be that just the act of him grabbing the tesseract caused alt timelines where versions or a version of himself was more evil.

or maybe the Avengers caused it by bringing ppl back.

The TVA can see the future and past and I'm guessing are in the future so they know what he does before he does it.

Well it could be that just the act of him grabbing the tesseract caused alt timelines where versions or a version of himself was more evil.

or maybe the Avengers caused it by bringing ppl back.

The TVA can see the future and past and I'm guessing are in the future so they know what he does before he does it.
I figured something similar but the end of his reel, or life, is Thanos snapping his neck. Him grabbing the Tesseract couldn't have caused problems because he was arrested right after teleporting away from Avengers Tower.

I'm cool with there being this more evil dangerousversion of Loki out there but this version is right when he says they arrested the wrong guy. He never had the chance to actually do anything wrong.

Watched the first 20 minutes. I'll run it back tonight after I get some smoke

I figured something similar but the end of his reel, or life, is Thanos snapping his neck. Him grabbing the Tesseract couldn't have caused problems because he was arrested right after teleporting away from Avengers Tower.

I'm cool with there being this more evil dangerousversion of Loki out there but this version is right when he says they arrested the wrong guy. He never had the chance to actually do anything wrong.
I don't think this convo has to be spoilered.Ep is out

Only from Loki's perspective he didn't get a chance to do shit.

As soon as he touched it,it could have instantly formed alt timelines and since the TVA are in the future and have time travel tech,they would already know whatever could have happened as soon as he touched it.

They're already looking for evil Loki when they catch Loki.

Off to a good start. Lol at them using infinity stones as paper weights.

Looking forward to the rest of the season.

I was thinking this as well
She's in the trailers and breakdown vids

I wonder if Loki will have sex with female Loki?Loki would definitely fuck Loki.

What if Loki got lady Loki pregnant and made another Loki?

Last edited:
Took a half day today. Just sitting at my desk waiting a few hours then gonna watch this.

Time fucking flies when you're older. I remember being like "Damn, Loki dont come out for another 6 weeks" after the Falcon and WS finale. Shit feels like yesterday. Look at us now.

I don't trust the TVA.What are they?

How can they touch the tesseract?

Their origin sounds like scientology.

Great episode I like how open ended the story is, a lot of great possibilities.

took the devil talk to be Loki, as his helm has the horns similar to that of a devilish image.

if Loki or female Loki is the one killing their agents and causing havoc it seems logical, marvel have been throwing major misdirection ever season they’ve released so far.

I'm confused. The tesseract is the space stone that just lets you basically teleport so I don't understand why they're going after him. I don't recall him ever doing anything with the time stone

Loki reminds me of Wile E. Coyote. He's always got some devious plan but somehow always falls apart and gets injured/beat up at the end

Also love the judge. She's gorgeous and I'm a fan. She's in Fast Color on Amazon

Back