Welcome To aBlackWeb

Was the statue in the middle on the wall (1:40 in the video) in the background of Kang, when Loki and the Wilson brother went to the receptionist type desk?

I was thinking the same and I did a little digging around. This site below has a bit of insight on the subject

Was that Black Widow?

At the 2:03 mark of the Loki trailer, there's a person who looks suspiciously like Black Widow, causing speculation the series will bring her back in some way. This scene seems to takes place as Loki is jumping from planet to planet, and there's some sort of apocalyptic event taking place. The shot in question has her on a stone with a rocky hill ahead of her. The entire area bears a startling resemblance to Vormir, especially in terms of color, though nothing in the footage explicitly confirms it's actually the planet

There are also a few pieces of evidence potentially working against this being Black Widow. While the woman is clad and black and does resemble Romanoff, Black Widow's hair was mostly red when she died in Endgame, not blonde. The haircut itself is also quite different. That being said, the hair is not unlike what Black Widow wore in 2018's Avengers: Infinity War. There's also what looks to be a sword at her side, though it's entirely possible that's a weird shadow or her nightsticks.

I was thinking the same and I did a little digging around. This site below has a bit of insight on the subject

At the 2:03 mark of the Loki trailer, there's a person who looks suspiciously like Black Widow, causing speculation the series will bring her back in some way. This scene seems to takes place as Loki is jumping from planet to planet, and there's some sort of apocalyptic event taking place. The shot in question has her on a stone with a rocky hill ahead of her. The entire area bears a startling resemblance to Vormir, especially in terms of color, though nothing in the footage explicitly confirms it's actually the planet

There are also a few pieces of evidence potentially working against this being Black Widow. While the woman is clad and black and does resemble Romanoff, Black Widow's hair was mostly red when she died in Endgame, not blonde. The haircut itself is also quite different. That being said, the hair is not unlike what Black Widow wore in 2018's Avengers: Infinity War. There's also what looks to be a sword at her side, though it's entirely possible that's a weird shadow or her nightsticks.

I did a little research and that might have been Lady Loki.

Back