Welcome To aBlackWeb

I watched the episode last night and if you look at him retelling how everything played out when the variants went to war, you can see how he's going to look like as Kang. He's gonna wear his iconic helmet

Yup!

Especially since Loki is in the timeline where they will be facing the conquer version of Kang.

Shyt bout to get real!

Last edited:
Dope finale.

So they killed a variant, and the real Kang took over.

Idk if I like the twist on Kangs character that they went with.

In the comics, Kang is a mfer from the future who wants to rule the multiverse. He discovers time travel and starts travelling back in time to do shit that will make it so he conquers the universe.

The issue is everytime he does that, he creates a new version of himself. Sometimes he fights those variants.

But shit never turns into no multiversal, reality ending war.

Dope finale.

So they killed a variant, and the real Kang took over.

Idk if I like the twist on Kangs character that they went with.

In the comics, Kang is a mfer from the future who wants to rule the multiverse. He discovers time travel and starts travelling back in time to do shit that will make it so he conquers the universe.

The issue is everytime he does that, he creates a new version of himself. Sometimes he fights those variants.

But shit never turns into no multiversal, reality ending war.
There being a sole evil Kang could still happen at the end of this if one eradicated the rest. Thus leading us to Secret wars somehow:clawd3:

Plus Kang is a dangerous mfer, and in the future he does take over significant parts of the multiverse, but its due to his intellect and his manipulations.

With the use of technology he becomes really strong. And he can hold his own against the avengers and shit.

But hes not Thanos strong. Thanos without the glove wrecks Kang 10 out of 10 times.

Are they just gonna make him super strong in the MCU, or is he gonna be playing the background and keep getting dubs with his intellect and manipulations?

I hope he doesnt just turn into a cosmic entity type powerful dude in the MCU.

There being a sole evil Kang could still happen at the end of this if one eradicated the rest. Thus leading us to Secret wars somehow:clawd3:

They gotta introduce the Beyonder for Secret Wars.

And Galactus. And the GOAT Doom.

See thats a true big bad that stretches over a bunch of movies and phases.

The beyonder shows up, stronger than Thanos, then Doom gets his powers? Thats fire.

My assumption is this.

Unless the MCU takes a a crazy amount of liberties with the source material, Kang plays a major part in the next big cosmic event, but hes not the main big bad of the next big cosmic series.

Cause even though Kang is a dope ass character, he was just never written to be that cold.

Unless im wrong and missed certain stories.

They’re gonna have to explain how Loki ended up in a TVA timeline where Kang is running shit

I took that to mean the real Kang already took shit over and changed the timeline to be in charge of the TVA. Like its not a different TVA timeline, cause the TVA exists in a realm above time.

Its just the vairant Kang got killed by Sylvie, the real Kang got there, took over, went back in time and made it like he was always in charge of the TVA.

So its the same TVA, but with Kang going back in time and changing its conception

They gotta introduce the Beyonder for Secret Wars.

And Galactus. And the GOAT Doom.

See thats a true big bad that stretches over a bunch of movies and phases.

The beyonder shows up, stronger than Thanos, then Doom gets his powers? Thats fire.
I think there's an opportunity we see all or most debut in this phase. Not be the big bad but all set up for next ones. Well this phase is pure cosmic universal shit and Fantastic Four is the last film so Doom will be here. Galactus will be alluded too for sure.

The Beyonder though...if people thought TVA/Kang is OP...shiiiiieeeet lol.

My assumption is this.

Unless the MCU takes a a crazy amount of liberties with the source material, Kang plays a major part in the next big cosmic event, but hes not the main big bad of the next big cosmic series.

Cause even though Kang is a dope ass character, he was just never written to be that cold.

Jonathan Majors and Kang being rewritten for modern cinema is why Kang will be more established. If you ever watched Earths Mightiest Heroes they did a solid job with Kang in that series.

My assumption is this.

Also, Kang and Thanos have come to blows many times and one of the recent stories was Avengers actually reluctantly teaming up with Thanos to stop Kangs shenanigans.

Also, Kang and Thanos have come to blows many times and one of the recent stories was Avengers actually reluctantly teaming up with Thanos to stop Kangs shenanigans.

There was also a recent story with Kang working with Thanos' brother to try and stop Thanos from taking over the multiverse.

It's kinda funny that people that only watch the MCU won't really understand how lightweight those versions of the characters are. It seems like Kang might be given his just due though. I don't think he'll be nerfed in every conceivable way like Thanos was.

Word but Kang usually tries to avoid Thanos.

Cause Kang aint some weak mfer, not in the slightest, but he aint on Thanos level.

Plus Thanos is smarter.

But thats the comics. MCU can change all that.

Back