Welcome To aBlackWeb

There was also a recent story with Kang working with Thanos' brother to try and stop Thanos from taking over the multiverse.

It's kinda funny that people that only watch the MCU won't really understand how lightweight those versions of the characters are. It seems like Kang might be given his just due though. I don't think he'll be nerfed in every conceivable way like Thanos was.

And Kang failed. Thanos stopped Thanos in that story.

Like always. Either Thanos stops Thanos, or no one stops Thanos.

But I like your point about how nerfed Thanos was in the MCU.

Kang dont gotta have crazy cosmic level type power to be stronger than MCU Thanos

I remember reading a trade about the Avengers and thinking back I can't recall not one time they went hand to hand with Kang. It was always a show down and maybe he'd use technology or whatever but he was getting over on them consistently

I remember reading a trade about the Avengers and thinking back I can't recall not one time they went hand to hand with Kang. It was always a show down and maybe he'd use technology or whatever but he was getting over on them consistently
How much you think the avengers can get back for Spider-Man ?

And Kang failed. Thanos stopped Thanos in that story.

Like always. Either Thanos stops Thanos, or no one stops Thanos.

But I like your point about how nerfed Thanos was in the MCU.

Kang dont gotta have crazy cosmic level type power to be stronger than MCU Thanos

Yeah, Kang is a clear threat to the whole multiverse that's been created. This series firmly establishes that Thanks was only a threat to a single universe.

0e0719bc2e66d40d4cd87da4f0bfec3d0716879b.gifv

28726d5a099dc25299f4aa5a193171db65b8c27e.gifv
Loki has met Thanos. And yet the terror on his face when seeing the statue of Kang

From the sounds of it, What If isn't just a collection of hypothetical stories. It's an actual exploration of what results from the Loki finale. That's pretty cool.

So Jonathan Majors improvised the whole scene with Loki's none of that was in the script

For her part, Herron wanted to do everything in her power to give Majors the room to play, experiment, and forget about the schedule, and the actor took full advantage of that and improvised. For example, the moment when He Who Remains rattles off what his variants said to each other when they met for the first time — "'I love your shoes.' 'I love your hair.' 'Oh, man, nice nose.' 'Thanks, man.'" — wasn't scripted, nor He Who Remains dramatically standing on the desk at the end of his tale.

"He was never meant to get on the desk," Herron recalled. "That was the fun thing with the improvisation. [The camera team] saw him start to move, and Autumn [Durald, the cinematographer] was like, 'Okay…" and then you saw the cameras start to move; it was almost like a dance with him. But that was not planned. It just blew us away because it was just so cool. That was the fun thing with him: I love the way he brought movement to the character in different ways, because I think that was really important as well. Where are we going to go for that big energy moment? Where are we going to draw people in?" She continued, "I love the bit when he sinks into the chair and he's like, 'I'm old and I'm tired,' and you feel his frailness in a way, you feel his aging, [even though] he's obviously a young man."

Jonathon Majors being a classically trained clown explains a lot.

Back