Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jonathan Majors did a great job in his portrayal of this version of Kang. I loved how he displayed and talked about his origin and purpose. Can't wait to see the "true" Kang. I also loved the religious undertones. The beautiful branching of the multiverse.Loki seeing the statue of Kang was like Taylor seeing the Statue of Liberty on the beach in Planet of The Apes. Yes there was a ton of exposition and the after credits scene was like well ok..... but at least with this and Falcon & The Winter Soldier you felt there was great movement in the Marvel Universe. WandaVision had its moments but not like the 2 aforementioned shows.

giphy.gif

Jonathan Majors has secured the bag for the next 20 yrs or more with this role......endless possibilities

Marvel and Disney now have it setup where you have to watch the Disney + shows as well as the movies....straight genius

Groundwork has now been laid eventually for the XMen Fantastic Four Dr Doom and others

Watched the finale last night. Dope seeing Johnathan Majors appear. I expected Kang to have a much more badass appearance in the MCU but i like how the character revealed that if he dies "an almost infinite number of versions of him" will appear. So while i was kind of bummed this Kang was all humorous and not super serious, im sure that the next version we see of him as Kang has the possibility of being badass af.

Was hoping to see him fully suited up too but cool that we even got to see him at all.

Watched the finale last night. Dope seeing Johnathan Majors appear. I expected Kang to have a much more badass appearance in the MCU but i like how the character revealed that if he dies "an almost infinite number of versions of him" will appear. So while i was kind of bummed this Kang was all humorous and not super serious, im sure that the next version we see of him as Kang has the possibility of being badass af.

Was hoping to see him fully suited up too but cool that we even got to see him at all.

He was Immortus but I think when he appears as Kang they’ll keep it simple appearance wise. I can’t see him with a blue face & all that. Better yet I hope they keep him as is: a Black Man!

Back