Welcome To aBlackWeb

gator_drinking.png

Gator Loki can drink like an Asgardian

Just watched it. Had a complete old-school video game nerd geek-out moment when they're in the kid Loki's lair:

loki_polybius.png

Depending on who you ask, the game Polybius never existed and was an internet "urban legend" created around 2000 or it was a very real game tested in a single arcade in the early 80's and pulled because of it's adverse effects (i.e. hallucinations, night terrors, etc) and whispered about ever since.

Not too sure about it in the context of this show though, but it's presence is definitely eyebrow raising.

Just watched it. Had a complete old-school video game nerd geek-out moment when they're in the kid Loki's lair:

View attachment 582291

Depending on who you ask, the game Polybius never existed and was an internet "urban legend" created around 2000 or it was a very real game tested in a single arcade in the early 80's and pulled because of it's adverse effects (i.e. hallucinations, night terrors, etc) and whispered about ever since.

Not too sure about it in the context of this show though, but it's presence is definitely eyebrow raising.
Wasn't there a documentary about it?

I wouldn't doubt it. Some folks say it's fake, some say it's real. I could see a documentary being made to get to the bottom of it.
For a long time those copies of the E.T game from Atari being buried in the desert was thought to be a rumor until a few years ago
So it's possible this could be real

For a long time those copies of the E.T game from Atari being buried in the desert was thought to be a rumor until a few years ago
So it's possible this could be real

I absolutely believed it because it was widely reported on in the press. The magazines and newspapers back then were even talking about how Atari had the landfill sealed cause people were basically looting it for the cartridges. It wasn't a rumor for those of us that came up during that era.

Kevin Feige has a "keep it simple, stupid" approach to these shows.

The judge is the big bad of the show or at least her variant is. They'll probably tease Kang the way they did Thanos at the end of Avengers

You're right about the keep it simple approach so far.

They've had a lot of references to Kang during the show and this last episode it was a ton.... I agree though, he isn't going to actually be the villain in this show. They are just sprinkling the seeds for him.

Back