Welcome To aBlackWeb

878e7fd36fe3c9b8399157e075c82f5a4662de9a.gifv

da8c40530085d5af3198a7ce12558dc324a46157.gifv

fa7f8c8326b96eb31e0e605c3b1b60365a091718.gifv

f11686f3049961deafd08c1bc52785fe7adc8f05.gifv

Was about to turn that muthafucca into a pair of size 11s. Lol!

Aye bruh...intergalactic thugs wanna be loved too. Lol!

Season aint over wit yet tho. Either he's gonna turn on her...or she is. BOOK IT!

They gonna do some wack shit like her sacrificing herself from him.

But if he does turn on her, theyll get me all the way fuck back.

Not everyone has to be reedemed.

For real why bring back Loki only to make him good again? That wasn't marvels discussion I bet it was Disney behind this. That mouse has to sell hus purity rings after all
OIP (67).jpeg
They gonna do some wack shit like her sacrificing herself from him.

But if he does turn on her, theyll get me all the way fuck back.

Not everyone has to be reedemed.

It's obvious. Loki falls in love and does things you never thought he would and you see him in a new light.
Redemption 101

Loki hasn't really done anything we never thought he'd do though. We already knew Loki had the capacity for being redeemed because we already saw that in the primary timeline.

This love plot point is less about redeeming Loki and more about explaining why he is the way he is. He basically feels like and outcast and is constantly trying and failing to stand out. They put quite a bit of time in the past two episodes revealing that aspect of his character and showing us that the reason he's fallen in love with Sylvie, another version of himself, is that she's the only person he knows that can somewhat relate to what he's gone through. I'm not saying it's the deepest thing ever written, but I think they put a little too much work into that development to just call it lazy.

Loki hasn't really done anything we never thought he'd do though. We already knew Loki had the capacity for being redeemed because we already saw that in the primary timeline.

This love plot point is less about redeeming Loki and more about explaining why he is the way he is. He basically feels like and outcast and is constantly trying and failing to stand out. They put quite a bit of time in the past two episodes revealing that aspect of his character and showing us that the reason he's fallen in love with Sylvie, another version of himself, is that she's the only person he knows that can somewhat relate to what he's gone through. I'm not saying it's the deepest thing ever written, but I think they put a little too much work into that development to just call it lazy.
They showed all that without the need for him falling in love with his twin sister basically.
They love shit feels extra.

Last edited:
Back