Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol man dress like a homeless nyc bum
I fux with it
Richest cat in the store and you'd never know
2696561615_3eab332836_w.jpg

I don't recall this ever being stated. WandaVision already ties into Dr Strange 2.

There were lots of conversations with Sam Raimi and Michael Waldron, and the entire ‘Doctor Strange’ team, that this movie needs to work for people who watched ‘WandaVision,’ but more importantly, it needs to work for people who didn’t, who maybe ‘Endgame’ was last time they saw Wanda, or one of the earlier movies,” Feige continued. “We don’t want there to be a barrier to entry. So I always say when the lights go down, and the movie starts, it’s a clean slate — forget everything that’s come before and be able to enjoy something as its own self-contained storyline.

Makes no sense since we know that, if you missed WandaVision, there's a big chunk of Wanda's story missing to start Dr. Strange 2.

Makes no sense since we know that, if you missed WandaVision, there's a big chunk of Wanda's story missing to start Dr. Strange 2.
They can recap it in the first 5-10 minutes of Doc Strange. All you really need to know is she created a false reality due to her grief, had 2 kids in there, lost them after breaking the false reality, and then took an ancient book of magic to try and find them in a different dimension. You don't really need all the extra info about different sitcom eras, Hayward, Darcy and Woo, Monica, Ralph Boner, etc. etc.

Liked the episode, ended kinda predictable but curious to see who resides in the Disney castle beyond the smoke shark (forgot it’s name)
Alligator Loki was goat.

was surprised Ravvona was actually pretty clueless to the history of the tva, thought she was the one with the knowledge and was aware the time keepers were just robots.

Ravonna first met Kang when he attempted to annex her time era into his empire. Kang loved Ravonna, but she hated him due to his attempt to conquer the kingdom

above is except from what went down in the comics, if it is Kang behind it, it’s possible it could follow that route.

I feel like Kang being behind all this is too obvious and that doesn’t seem like the Marvel way. They probably will end up revealing it’s another Loki behind the TVA.

Also didn’t they say that you wouldn’t need to watch the Disney+ shows to follow what’s happening in the movies right?

Sadly, I think you're right

Back