Welcome To aBlackWeb

d6d7cbc2a2c9525cd3ea31071543219934279a3b.gifv

715bf0cb410fa3e6d092876c35945aa9fa3ea758.gifv

0cbd157102b64a6e76cedf80f020b9df45bc2726.gifv

68f7c631874f38ff74612bbeb9ca553797c00ffe.gifv

43b1c8a58744e8f8386fa9e59b6e1341a4a5cb54.gifv

Yeah that ending after seeing the future he hadn't lived yet then confessing with mobius was probably one of the best "dramatic" scenes the mcu has done so far imo. Although he's considered a god, it humanized and humbled loki. I think Owen Wilson is gonna be an awesome touch in this show, he works really well with Hiddleston

This shit already has me intrigued.

Loki's standing outside of existence by a power greater than the Infinity Stones themselves. I guarantee y'all he's going to try to take over the TVA in a bid for ultimate power, just as he wanted to take over the earth and eventually all of the nine realms.

I think he’s gunna side with the other Loki, he’s seen the power the tva have, yet they fear the other Loki.

if he gains enough inside knowledge of the tva he could back door them with the help of the other Loki.

This is definitely a redemption story. I don't think Loki well ultimately team up with himself. I think he might as a ploy to gain his trust but he's about to become a good guy imo

I think seeing his parents die and how close he ended up with Thor made more of an impact. the death was kinda like the nail in the coffin

Possible, but had all that other stuff happened and he still became king of Earth, I think he would have gotten over it. He seemed to pretty clearly devastated finding out that the grand plans he had were snuffed out.

I dont believe and I hope they dont make this Loki into a good guy.

Im hoping he just manipulating Mobius, and he ends up killing the villian Loki, and the Time Keepers for some power and throws the timeline into chaos. Cause thats what Loki does.

Dont give me some shit like dude watching some clips of his future life and then becoming a good guy just off that.

This is definitely a redemption story. I don't think Loki well ultimately team up with himself. I think he might as a ploy to gain his trust but he's about to become a good guy imo
oh yeah. You can tell that just from how comical and likeable he is off the bat. this isn't really the same Loki from the first Thor and Avengers at least with what we're seeing on screen, we're seeing more of the Ragnarok personality.

Or maybe just maybe what's happening with Loki and TVA IS supposed to happen eradicating (or weakening) the TVA this creating the multiverse of madness and dr strange has to clean it up, plus with Wanda and the book she fucking with that she don't really know what she's doing. Hence the title.. "Multiverse of Madness".

Shits all out of whack because of the events in this series.

The other Loki is just from another multiverse. Hence how they foreshadowed Loki like to see the universe burn in some way.

Dun dun dun!

I'll wait to see what happens through the series, but my 2 cents..

Carry on..

Last edited:
There's already a guaranteed second season, so I don't think Loki is gunna fuck shit up that much. I think the only possible link to other films (that we know of right now) is that female judge that is apparently a love interest of kang the conquerer in the comics.

I dont believe and I hope they dont make this Loki into a good guy.

Im hoping he just manipulating Mobius, and he ends up killing the villian Loki, and the Time Keepers for some power and throws the timeline into chaos. Cause thats what Loki does.

Dont give me some shit like dude watching some clips of his future life and then becoming a good guy just off that.
Loki has been on this redemption arc since Ragnorok.

I think ppl like him since ragnorok and him dying in IW the way he died.

But other than that,I think the TVA are the bad guys and the other Loki is trying to stop them.

And Loki does/will have a plan to outsmart them.

Loki has been on this redemption arc since Ragnorok.

I think ppl like him since ragnorok and him dying in IW the way he died.

But other than that,I think the TVA are the bad guys and the other Loki is trying to stop them.

And Loki does/will have a plan to outsmart them.
The Loki that was on that arc doesn't exist anymore. He's dead. This is a Loki that is fresh off a defeat to the Avengers

Back