Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Cap was still frozen for those 70 years while his 2023 self went back and lived with Peggy Carter? So there were two Steve Rogers existing within the same timeline. One frozen and one living with Peggy Carter. That sounds like a time variance. If they deemed that part of the sacred timeline it proves the point that the time travel in Endgame made NO SENSE AT ALL and that meme I originally responded to, to be all the more true lol!
Yes there were 2.
Yes that sound like a variance, but like I said they are deeming what is and isn't and if he had no impact in a negative way then I doubt they would care.
Endgame time travel made a lot of sense, they can not change the past.

Yes there were 2.
Yes that sound like a variance, but like I said they are deeming what is and isn't and if he had no impact in a negative way then I doubt they would care.
Endgame time travel made a lot of sense, they can not change the past.
Hey you got it my friend. Let's just agree to disagree

So Cap was still frozen for those 70 years while his 2023 self went back and lived with Peggy Carter? So there were two Steve Rogers existing within the same timeline. One frozen and one living with Peggy Carter. That sounds like a time variance. If they deemed that part of the sacred timeline it proves the point that the time travel in Endgame made NO SENSE AT ALL and that meme I originally responded to, to be all the more true lol!

Not necessarily a time variant but it is a paradox. but again based on the statements made by tony and bruce, as long as the infinity stones aren't involved, the timeline wouldn't be affected.

The problem is, this kind of logic flies in the face of what we've already believed based on other media and other theories.

As it stands, that logic makes it convenient that Steve is frozen at the bottom of whatever but if someone where to come and uncover frozen steve while time travelling steve was kickin it with sharon, that would be hilarious.

Lmaooo. Ima few pages back at dying at the Charlie hate. Idk who charlie is and never watched a single second of him, but its funny how he always get brought up and hated on

Free Will vs. Pre-Determined Fate...

Any bets that Loki attempts to kill one, some or all of the Time-Keepers before the season is finished?

Soo you saying Loki kills the time variance and that leads the multiverse to madness?

Soo you saying Loki kills the time variance and that leads the multiverse to madness?

I'm honestly curious to see how they are gonna weave the shows and all the shit the shows cover into the movies.

If theyre expecting folks to follow everything(tv shows and movies) or if they gotta catch up casual fans with some kinda recap early into the films or something.

if it's the latter I dont know if they'll do something so major in the tv shows. They can prolly pull it off though

I read a theory that said what if all those Infinity stones are from timelines where the Avengers failed against Thanos.

I'm honestly curious to see how they are gonna weave the shows and all the shit the shows cover into the movies.

If theyre expecting folks to follow everything(tv shows and movies) or if they gotta catch up casual fans with some kinda recap early into the films or something.

if it's the latter I dont know if they'll do something so major in the tv shows. They can prolly pull it off though
Man fuck the casuals

Back