Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm watching the first episode of season 2. Probably will watch the first 2-3 episodes today and save the rest for the weekend.

Was hesitant on checking for this series again after how garbage season 1 turned out.

I watched the first season so i will more than likely check this one out. While season 1 was definitely my least favorite of the shows, it wasnt as horrible as a lot of folks made it out to be. I did have some big complaints though and the choreography for the fights seemed so goofy when in Daredevil it was always smooth and fluid.

I'm on episode 8 now. It's still the weakest out of the shows, but this season was WAY better than the first. It's enjoyable.

He still doesn't feel like he did when he popped up in Luke Cage though.

I just finished it.

Much better than the first all around. A bit boring at times. I'm sorry but the Meechums are such unnecessary characters no matter how much they do.

But the ending was damn nice. Makes me want to look up the comic backstory some more.

1st two episodes in. boring af. I'm skipping to the last episode. I had to do the same thing with that shit stain of a show luke cage.

Back