Welcome To aBlackWeb

Remedy

Doper Than Coke
1708227076299.png

Fifteen years after being presumed dead in a plane crash, Danny Rand (Finn Jones) mysteriously returns to New York City determined to reclaim his birthright and family company. However, when a long-destined enemy rises in New York, this living weapon is forced to choose between his family’s legacy and his duties as the Iron Fist.

Yea or Nay?

I haven't really cared about any of these trailers so far'/'/'Will watch the full series but I'm not as excited as I was for the 3 previous character series.

i haven't been hearing good things... i was gonna watch wit the wife since we watched jessica jones and luke cage together

i haven't been hearing good things... i was gonna watch wit the wife since we watched jessica jones and luke cage together
Yeah the reviews have not been good but I watched all of the Marvel Netflix shows and I will watch this one too. I would hate to miss something that I need to know when the Defenders come out.

I watched a couple of episodes last night. It was a bit slow paced, far as getting to know exactly what happened to him but I kinda expected the first episodes would be. You pretty much find out the villian on the first episode. The fighting was
good and the character is likable. I enjoyed what I saw so far, will wait to discuss it more after others see it.

I watched a couple of episodes last night. It was a bit slow paced, far as getting to know exactly what happened to him but I kinda expected the first episodes would be. You pretty much find out the villian on the first episode. The fighting was
good and the character is likable. I enjoyed what I saw so far, will wait to discuss it more after others see it.
Hoping to get a couple of episodes in tonight but probably won't so I will be avoiding this thread for awhile.

Watching the first episode now....this shit kinda weak I'm not gon lie lol. I have 0 problems with a slow burn show, but something is just off with this one.

First thing that jumped out to me is the fight scenes. They're not fluid at all. Idk if it's the actor or the directing but Danny's martial arts ain't doing it for me lol.

Last edited:
Watching the first episode now....this shit kinda weak I'm not gon lie lol. I have 0 problems with a slow burn show, but something is just off with this one.

First thing that jumped out to me is the fight scenes. They're not fluid at all. Idk if it's the actor or the directing but Danny's martial arts ain't doing it for me lol.
Yea, I thought it was just maybe the first episodes. They really should have used someone else with actual training or a better choreographer. The Asian chick fight scenes are more realistic than Danny's. I had high hopes for this but it's a no for me dawg.

I'm finishing the 2nd episode. It's not as bad as reviews make it out to be (some acting like it's unwatchable...it's not that at all) but it also ain't bringing no heat. It's pretty generic, whereas all the other defenders shows had their own established tone.

They could've recast it him honestly dude isn't Iron Fist to me. If a non comic reader like yourself can see it I damn sure saw it. Colline Wing and 3 other characters were my favorite. Acting is ehhhh and the action is ehh I've actually got more annoyed the later the season went. Episode 6 who Rza directed was the best one to me personally.

I'm finishing the 2nd episode. It's not as bad as reviews make it out to be (some acting like it's unwatchable...it's not that at all) but it also ain't bringing no heat. It's pretty generic, whereas all the other defenders shows had their own established tone.
This too I didn't feel any highlights so far

I like the shit. I think we up to like episode 8 or 9.....

But Yea, I like it.... It's about as good as Jessica Jones for real, definitely not as good as Luke Cage or Daredevil, but it is definitely watchable.

I like Danny, and Ward is my favorite character. I think he's written awesomely. I'm enjoying the story, and I love madam gao.

So far it's another direct hit for marvel Netflix

I like the shit. I think we up to like episode 8 or 9.....

But Yea, I like it.... It's about as good as Jessica Jones for real, definitely not as good as Luke Cage or Daredevil, but it is definitely watchable.

I like Danny, and Ward is my favorite character. I think he's written awesomely. I'm enjoying the story, and I love madam gao.

So far it's another direct hit for marvel Netflix
This the weakest for me but Harold, Ward, Colline, Claire, and Gao are my favorites so far. I loved the psychological aspect of z
JJ but they should've hollerd at Into the Badlands production for choreography

The sheer levels of Ward got me sold Bruh.

I just watched a legit psychological break down, and that shit was 100% believable....

Like with the whole meachum family Ward the realest by leaps and bounds. I love his character.

Back