The sheer levels of Ward got me sold Bruh.

I just watched a legit psychological break down, and that shit was 100% believable....

Like with the whole meachum family Ward the realest by leaps and bounds. I love his character.
They could've did better man but Ward was cool

Reactions: Manchi Musa
The sheer levels of Ward got me sold Bruh.

I just watched a legit psychological break down, and that shit was 100% believable....

Yo that car see at the lake..."You've reached Ward no one is home anymore please leave a message after the beep"

Reactions: silverfoxx
Just finished ep 6. I like it now.

Is Madam Gao the crane mother?

And lol @ Claire saying sweet Christmas

Reactions: Ironman
Damn this shit didn't make it past 2 pages

Man when he gonna put on the mask and develop enough chi to have both hands and feet to deliver it's energy? They should be alluding to that to sell this season because his character is not strong enough to garner reactions and watches.

Reactions: Oingo Groove
Unless there is something MAJOR going on in Daredevil how are we getting a Iron Fist season 2 before Daredevil season 3?

Where is Daredevil who gives a shit about Iron Fist

Marvel TV held a panel for Iron Fist season 2 at Comic-Con International in San Diego this weekend, and while the studio typically teases multiple shows at a big convention, they stuck strictly to Danny Rand's solo series. Although Daredevilseason 3 was originally expected to premiere this year following the release of Luke Cage, Iron Fist will release in September instead. Since Iron Fist and Daredevil filmed their seasons around the same time, it's odd that Marvel TV didn't at least mention Daredevil, especially on a stage as big as SDCC.

It's possible the reason for this is Marvel TV wants to hold Daredevil season 3 back until Avengers 4 releases, and Netflix will continue its output of MCU shows after the movie's May release date. After all, that's what Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.season 6 is doing; it won't premiere until summer 2019 despite filming starting already, so it doesn't need to deal with the Thanos arc until it's completed inAvengers 4. Of course, it makes much more sense for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to be delayed for this reason because that show is far more connected to the film side of the MCU than Marvel's Netflix shows. Those typically only acknowledge the movies in vague terms, like referring to the events of The Avengers simply as "the incident."

Still, it's strange that Marvel wouldn't use a big event like Comic-Con to promote any of its upcoming Netflix shows beyond Iron Fist, especially since
Daredevil season 3 and The Punisher season 2 have either wrapped or are close to wrapping. Unfortunately, since both Marvel and Netflix keep their plans close to the vest, it's difficult to say what to expect. Daredevil season 3 may premiere later this year or early in 2019, or it may be held until after Avengers 4. Hopefully we'll learn more once Iron Fist returns and the NYCC schedule is revealed.

https://screenrant.com/daredevil-season-3-premiere-date-delay-avengers-4/

1031.gif