Welcome To aBlackWeb

my nigga….
You spent the last 2 weeks thinking about an idea I mentioned, hoping it would turn out not to be the case JUST so you could post about envisioning another man eating Dick. You’re better at keeping us informed that you think about men eatin Dick.

lmao, bruh do you envision people fucking their moms when motherfucker is used or people anus cavity when asshole is used, you fuckin doof? You, @Revolver Ocelot @Mister @illestni99ainne will forever be dick eaters. FOREVER. Stick to clicking reactions.

Look at this bitch made faggot ass pussy, still thinking bout dicks.

Stop @ me you fucking pussy.
Dude is a full-time emo bitch. Running from thread to thread begging for attention.

lmao at a movie studio having an actual dick. Sorry y’all think of men when y’all see the word, dick eater.

Jacque turned out to be a red herring. I'm sure he's been clueless the entire time and was convinced to put Sloan under his name by Eleanor

Last edited:
The snap never gets old.

That was a different take on the experience of being snapped.

This intro is fire as hell.

Damn never really thought about how much Black Widow was really the MVP of Endgame.

Yelena could have just used the door.

Kingpin biotch.

Last edited:
I'm all caught up. Yooo, I'm loving this show. MCU keeps hitting, damn. The scene with Kate and Yelena was excellent.

Also, Disney/Marvel did the right thing keeping Cox and D'Onofrio. Shit, now that the Daredevil series is at least partially canon, I feel I can actually go back and finish the series. I stopped at season 2.

Also, that Florence Pugh...

AmusedFilthyAlligatorsnappingturtle-size_restricted.gif

I'm all caught up. Yooo, I'm loving this show. MCU keeps hitting, damn. The scene with Kate and Yelena was excellent.

Also, Disney/Marvel did the right thing keeping Cox and D'Onofrio. Shit, now that the Daredevil series is at least partially canon, I feel I can actually go back and finish the series. I stopped at season 2.

Also, that Florence Pugh...

AmusedFilthyAlligatorsnappingturtle-size_restricted.gif
Season 3 of Daredevil was the best season too dude. Get on that

Did not expect this show to be so fire. I'll wait till the finale before I try to see where it ranks for the MCU shows

Marvel is so fuckin wack for that ending!!! Lmfaoooo!!

Glad the rumor mill from months ago was right about this though. He better make an appearance in the last episode

So this must mean val works for kingpin as well? Wonder if kingpin will be the boss of the thunderbolts or some other type of team. Fuck! What an episode.

Back