Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yeah, this shit is dope. This episode delivered. Can't wait to see how they resolve this shit with Yelena picking up from the end of Black Widow and tracksuits knowing who Clint's family is. He pretty much has no choice but to erase all of them.

Kudos to them bringing in Hawkeye's ability to turn pretty much anything into a weapon.

Is it just me or is Hawkeye so oblivious and trusting that it is a miracle that he didn't die before ever becoming an Avenger?

Normal people get the drop on him. The amount of times he's let his guard down in front of strangers is astounding. How is this guy not dead already? He's nice with the arrows but defensively and strategically he sucks.

Yeah but,This ain't prime Sheild/Spy Clint. This damn near retired/washed Clint

Hawkeye Episodes 3 and 4 were great and i will not be shocked if it's revealed that his wife Laura worked for S.H.I.E.L.D and changed her name from Barbara/Bobbi/Mockingbird

Finally caught up.

It might be cause I went into it not expecting this to be good, but its kind of fire.

Im not ready to call it fire yet. Just kinda fire.

Just put two and two together and realized who Kate's mom boyfriend is. That's the Swordsman and in the comics he was the guy who put Hawkeye in the game.

Hawkeye started out as a bad guy working in a carnival with the Swordsman. They started doing crimes but Hawkeye ended up being a goodhearted dude and switched over to the good side and became an Avenger

Word. I could have sworn they was gonna recognize each other when they saw each other but they decided to change that up.

I aint mad at that. 60s and 70s comic book origins are kinda trash.

Anyone knows where Clint got his training from in the MCU? He was just some govt agent before he joined the Avengers?

I havent went back and watched them first few movies in a long time so i dont fully remember

Back