Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is it just me or is Hawkeye so oblivious and trusting that it is a miracle that he didn't die before ever becoming an Avenger?

Normal people get the drop on him. The amount of times he's let his guard down in front of strangers is astounding. How is this guy not dead already? He's nice with the arrows but defensively and strategically he sucks.

Clint is still dealing with a lot of trauma. From survivor's guilt from what happened to Natasha to his time as Ronin. I think Jeremy Renner is doing a pretty good job expressing that. We're getting a more in-depth look of a character that we only saw the surface of throughout the MCU films.
Yeah he's definitely the reluctant hero.

I like how he has the self awareness to acknowledge he was just a trained weapon designed to hurt people. It's just who he hurts that determines hero or villain... But it's all hurt

Is it just me or is Hawkeye so oblivious and trusting that it is a miracle that he didn't die before ever becoming an Avenger?

Normal people get the drop on him. The amount of times he's let his guard down in front of strangers is astounding. How is this guy not dead already? He's nice with the arrows but defensively and strategically he sucks.

I think that mightve been intentional. He was "off" and chillin with his family, and the people they were up against up until that point he clearly didnt take very seriously.

Now that he see's that someone "hired a widow" his whole attitude switched up

Plus he immediately recognized the danger when Jack got the drop on him.

And he knew EXACTLY who Clint was

I think that mightve been intentional. He was "off" and chillin with his family, and the people they were up against up until that point he clearly didnt take very seriously.

Now that he see's that someone "hired a widow" his whole attitude switched up
A SHIELD Agent and trained assassin... was "off"?

Natasha would never.

Lol doing the pose

1ffd2df8e9d97bbfd4f7dc63b7b1cd973377ac31.gifv

3b48f36c60adf79891ddd9d0eb32e706c6830a80.gifv

Neither of the people you mentioned had a significant other or kids to go home to. They were always "on" and didnt let their guards down like that
That's exactly my point.

Hawkeye let's his guard down. Alot. And it is noticeable and disappointing to watch knowing the circles he ran in.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back