Welcome To aBlackWeb

52dc78578d850f5d4605202385b8ea3c1a977803.gifv

f544260df66f58e68b9590deb4d88f0a45006cb1.gifv

8f016f8562742fcfa93ded9c54665eb75693ceee.gifv

Marvel is so fuckin wack for that ending!!! Lmfaoooo!!

Glad the rumor mill from months ago was right about this though. He better make an appearance in the last episode

So this must mean val works for kingpin as well? Wonder if kingpin will be the boss of the thunderbolts or some other type of team. Fuck! What an episode.

Kingpin will be the big bad for Echo's series,and Kate's mom could be Madame Masque.

Rewatched the first episode and I think her mom killed her dad. They were nowhere to be found when she was running through the house yelling for them and then moms pops up after a few minutes and grabs her.

Wondering how theyre going to tie off all of these plot lines in the two remaining episodes.

The step-dad and his organization.
Echo, the tracksuits and "Uncle"
Yelenas revenge
Clint trying to get home in time
Inori said this after the 4th episode. They did a pretty good job tying all these plot lines together going into the final episode

I thought this show and Loki were worthless going in. Couldn't have been more wrong.

What I want to know is why Kingpin is going after the Rolex that belongs to Clint's wife. What happened in the past to link these two?

I hated that whole conversation between Yelena and Kate.

Yelena gave a whole cynical speech about Clint based on a lie that she couldn't have possibly even tried to confirm before believing it.

And now that I think about it, this series makes her worse than Ronin. Ronin killed criminals ala Punisher. Yelena is killing people for money but somehow she justifies trying to kill him because he also killed people. Paper thin motivation.

Back