Welcome To aBlackWeb

Don't know anything about the character other than the movie but I like that look better than the one in the movie

I would have cut about 40 minutes the out this movie.

The whole scene with rocket walking towards the white light and seing his 3 animals friends had me like wtf.

I was entertained and all, but this was not a good movie.

And what about all this talk about this one being mature and a different tone? Felt like the most childish one.

I would have cut about 40 minutes the out this movie.

The whole scene with rocket walking towards the white light and seing his 3 animals friends had me like wtf.

I was entertained and all, but this was not a good movie.

And what about all this talk about this one being mature and a different tone? Felt like the most childish one.
You didn’t think this was the best marvel movie since black panther!?

You didn’t think this was the best marvel movie since black panther!?
Im surprised people like it more than I did. Which is cool. I just felt like the shit wasnt focused. They packed alot into it which balooned the run time.

I understand cause James Gunn didnt want to leave any plot points knowing he was going to DC.

And even though I was entertained, i didnt think it was a good movie.

Im surprised people like it more than I did. Which is cool. I just felt like the shit wasnt focused. They packed alot into it which balooned the run time.

I understand cause James Gunn didnt want to leave any plot points knowing he was going to DC.

And even though I was entertained, i didnt think it was a good movie.
Nah that’s fine

Personally I thought it was very good

If anything the only part I didn’t like was gamora

But I never really liked her like that

I didn’t think she was needed for this movie at all especially since nothing changes from endgame to after this

Back