Welcome To aBlackWeb

damn that was a dope movie. might be the best since Endgame. Sam Raimi killed that horror shit in the film, and Danny Elfman might've dropped the best score in the entire MCU history. This is one of the few times I've actually wanted to go listen to the entire film score itself. Most of the death scenes had me physically reacting with how they sounded/looked.

My guess is we'll see how Monica Rambeau became Captain Marvel in season 2 of What If.

mans said fuck spoilers lmao

I mean, my interest level is high, but I really wanna enjoy the movie... If I know about the big pops before hand, I won't get distracted when it happens.... So I'm cool with seeing shit here 🤷🏿‍♂️

Like think professor hulk and fat Thor....

people were chattering so much about the on screens reveals, they were missing crucial exposition

I mean, my interest level is high, but I really wanna enjoy the movie... If I know about the big pops before hand, I won't get distracted when it happens.... So I'm cool with seeing shit here 🤷🏿‍♂️
if by big pops you mean cameos, it's basically just the illuminati sequence that has them. and a couple were shown in the trailers.

Just watched it. Dope movie. America is a powerhouse. I wonder what the mid-credit scene leads to, Dr. Strange 3 or something else.

The speculation I saw a couple months ago was that it's his wife, Clea.

ahh ok bet. Im not familiar. Good lookin out.

I thought it was a bit jarring for the movie to end with him screaming and then the mid credits he just strolling around like shit was all good. Felt like I missed something

ahh ok bet. Im not familiar. Good lookin out.

I thought it was a bit jarring for the movie to end with him screaming and then the mid credits he just strolling around like shit was all good. Felt like I missed something

I took it that a good amount of time had lapsed between the two scenes. He seemed totally comfortable with that third eye in the mid-credit scene.

I think what im most interested to see is..

with regards to Reed Richards, Black Bolt, Captain Marvel(Original).. will we see them - the actors again - or was this just a one off for this film? Id hate for them to waste that.

Dunno how they can redeem Wanda and I dont think Id be interested to see them try to. She did too much dirt in this shit for her to be a hero again

Dunno how they can redeem Wanda and I dont think Id be interested to see them try to. She did too much dirt in this shit for her to be a hero again

Yeah, she went full villain. Suffering from PTSD and being influenced by the Darkhold doesn't excuse all the lives she took.

Yeah, she went full villain. Suffering from PTSD and being influenced by the Darkhold doesn't excuse all the lives she took.

I halfway thought they were gonna pull a fast one and instead of her doing the "no more mutants" joint from the comics she would put a twist on it for the MCU and say something like "no more magic" or something like that.

Any of yall know what America Chavez is anyway? Is she a mutant? Sorcerer? Witch?

Back