Welcome To aBlackWeb

Overall im fuckin with this joint. Wasnt some super ultra mind blowing shit but it was still an enjoyable film. Trailer definitely had some misdirection in there.

I can see how some folks who didnt watch WandaVision or What if might be missing out on some key information but it wouldnt completely mess up the film for you if you didnt.

I enjoyed the fan service when it came to the Illuminati scenes.. John Krasinski as Reed Richards appearance... DOPE
Anson Mount reprises his role as Black Bolt which was cool to see.
Loved seeing the yellow chair and Patrick Stewart come back as Professor X.
Lashana Lynch as Maria Rambeau/Captain Marvel was dope as was hayley atwell as Captain Carter.

Wanda fucked ALLLLLLLLL of them up.. gotdamn. Straight villain status in this shit.

I have some gripes but i'll save that for later. Two end credit scenes.. First one is decent... second one.. while silly.. if you pressed for time you wouldnt be missing much if you skipped it

holy shit at that f4 reveal... That's dope AF... And honestly up to par with MCU.... Props

Prolly go see this Saturday in the daytime. Before we go to this wedding

holy shit at that f4 reveal... That's dope AF... And honestly up to par with MCU.... Props

Since you dont mind reading it... lol

I was hype to see dude since thats who most folks wanted him to be cast as anyway.. dope fan service. He did good the brief time he was in there.

Dude tried to appeal to Wanda and said he had kids too.. this heffa Wanda was like... yo wife still around? Good.. at least SOMEONE will be around to take care of them... then proceeded to SHRED this nigga. goddamn.

Aint no coming back for wanda fam.. she aint shit lol and killed MAAAAAAAD people in this

damn that was a dope movie. might be the best since Endgame. Sam Raimi killed that horror shit in the film, and Danny Elfman might've dropped the best score in the entire MCU history. This is one of the few times I've actually wanted to go listen to the entire film score itself. Most of the death scenes had me physically reacting with how they sounded/looked.

My guess is we'll see how Monica Rambeau became Captain Marvel in season 2 of What If.

damn that was a dope movie. might be the best since Endgame. Sam Raimi killed that horror shit in the film, and Danny Elfman might've dropped the best score in the entire MCU history. This is one of the few times I've actually wanted to go listen to the entire film score itself. Most of the death scenes had me physically reacting with how they sounded/looked.

My guess is we'll see how Monica Rambeau became Captain Marvel in season 2 of What If.

Honest question.. did you have the
:foh5:
face at the"musical battle" scene? They coulda kept that shit to me

Back