Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which is better.. IMAX or Dolby Cinema? Not even sure what the differences are

FeatureDolby CinemaIMAX
Image Quality4 times the resolution of standard or digital format3 times the resolution of standard or digital format
Image Format2.40:1 aspect ratio1.90:1 aspect ratio
Audio64 audio channels12 audio channels
ComfortReclining chairs with more space and equipped with transducers.Comparable to normal seats that we see in theaters, just slightly more comfortable.
Availability197 Dolby Cinemas around the world.1500+ IMAX theaters around the world.
Film ProcessSolely for 2D films2D and 3D

I wanna see it in either imax or Dolby but for the sake of not getting spoiled I might fuck around and slum it watching digital on Thursday if the other joints are too full lol

I wanna see it in either imax or Dolby but for the sake of not getting spoiled I might fuck around and slum it watching digital on Thursday if the other joints are too full lol

Hit up Dolby. Them recliners is the truth.

fill-1200x650

Imma try hit up this joint^ for this movie or Thor. They just opened one in DC, so I don't have to drive out to Woodbridge or fukn Ashburn

Last edited:
Aite so looks like marvel releasing more shit... im gone head and dip offa twitter quicker than I thought.

They seem to be official clips, probably for overseas, but ima put them in a spoiler anyway since the second one has major reveals

Last edited:
Yeah just had that spoiled by a marvel page I follow on Facebook. Didnt even see the trailer but they posted a pic of the ♿️. Bout to just ghost all social media for the next week

Back