How you figure that? He couldve been trying to come take her magic like he did homeboys in the end credits
Mordo is a MAJOR Dr. Strange nemesis and before Detrickson left he was going to be the main villain besides Nightmare. There were massive script changes but still killing our universe Mordo destroys his character. They could've easily had 838 Mordo die with Reed and them. They clearly have no idea wtf to do with Mordo.

Damn that ho came out evil dena bitch
Did not expect that after wandavision
Thought she'd just be looking for ways to get to her imaginary kids, not sending monsters to capture Dora and killing muhfuckas left and right.

Don't know y I thought dr stranges girl was dead; knew I should've rewatched the 1st one.

Movie was cool but my highlight was seeing Reed. Glad I didn't know that was coming. Good to see Xavier. Sad T'challa wasn't on there and Tony was missing too. If they could've introduced Reed, why not namor? Reed better be back.

Real illuminati would never go out like that, shit don't even count.
Reed smart af, you think he'd tell that bitch what black bolts powers were? Charles would've mind cosby'd(allegedly) that ho too, there would've been contingency plans.

Hope wandas gone for good. Bitch is psycho. The redheads with powers in marvel always be on some bullshit.

Movie was cool. Makes sense strange would get some blowback from that book. He needs back the eye of agomotto, feels weird without it and since when can stephen fight? Chiwetel should be kicking his ass hand to hand he been in that order way longer.

Movie was cool!

Reactions: Ironman and Ccslim
Just saw it .

This is Wandavision and What if Season 2 the movie

I love evil Wanda.Bitch be trippin.

Mordo ain't shit in any universe.

I actually like this better than Spiderman and I loved Spiderman.

My question is,did what happened in Spiderman really open the multiverse?

Seems like this was gonna happen either way.

They switched the formula on this.Love the horror vibe.

LOL Dr Strange girl getting that black D.The real horror.

Got better on a second watch for me. Not a whole lot. But it was better than just the “cool” rating I gave it before.

One thing I picked up on was you could see the progression of that kid’s acting. I don’t wanna say she was bad… but at certain parts it was not good.

To be honest this shouldve just been a Scarlet Witch movie guest starring Dr Strange and not the other way around. That way they could’ve fleshed out a bit more of Wanda getting corrupted by the book. Coming up with the plan to get her kids and finding out about who/what America Chavez was, and gave her a proper intro as well. Then have the Actual Dr Strange 2 pick up where this movie left off with him going with whoever this Clea lady is into the Dormammu realm.

Got better on a second watch for me. Not a whole lot. But it was better than just the “cool” rating I gave it before.

One thing I picked up on was you could see the progression of that kid’s acting. I don’t wanna say she was bad… but at certain parts it was not good.

To be honest this shouldve just been a Scarlet Witch movie guest starring Dr Strange and not the other way around. That way they could’ve fleshed out a bit more of Wanda getting corrupted by the book. Coming up with the plan to get her kids and finding out about who/what America Chavez was, and gave her a proper intro as well. Then have the Actual Dr Strange 2 pick up where this movie left off with him going with whoever this Clea lady is into the Dormammu realm.

Establishing that Wanda was trying to kill a kid to see her imaginary kids early in the movie kinda cemented how fucked up she was I think the movie needed that she was on 100 the whole dam movie something i was expecting I definitely predicted she was gona catch mad bodies but dam

Just saw it .

This is Wandavision and What if Season 2 the movie

I love evil Wanda.Bitch be trippin.

Mordo ain't shit in any universe.

I actually like this better than Spiderman and I loved Spiderman.

My question is,did what happened in Spiderman really open the multiverse?

Seems like this was gonna happen either way.

They switched the formula on this.Love the horror vibe.

LOL Dr Strange girl getting that black D.The real horror.

lol.gif