Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think I’d rather not have seen Professor X and Mr. Fantastic used in this way for this movie if they were just gonna get offed 5 minutes later.

I feel it was better ways they could’ve introduced Fantastic 4 and the X-Men into the MCU. If this even counts as their introduction..

Maybe they’ll make it make sense later though.

I hear you.. What I took from this though was that the characters exist in the multi-verse, which means that there are multiple other Professor X's and Mr. Fantastics. I think that was their purpose, to let us know that all of these other characters do exist somewhere.

I really enjoyed the movie. I enjoyed the story as well. I like the use of new characters . The characters people dont really know. Wanda rally did have mental breakdown after she lost her kids in the comics. They showed it well in yhe movie. Im not even mad they made the scarlet witch a bad entity . They explored enough of them universes. They wanted to shine a light on the differences in the heros on each universe instead of the lifestyle of that universe. Im not mad how the illuminati got taken out. The scarlet witch can alter reality. The illuminati didnt know a thing about the scarlet witch. They only knew about wanda in their universe, which they could beat easily. They wasnt expecting that much power so they were not prepared. I like the darkness of this movie. That is how Dr strange should be. He fights demons and other magical entities.

Movie was very good. One of their best. F4, Inhumans and XM all finally introduced to the MCU. I wish they would have shown their battle with Thanos in the flashback but seeig Blackbolt speak had me hyped

I really liked the movie. I was expecting it to have some corny parts based on some of the things I had heard, but I can't say anything was bad about it.

They did a good job of misdirection with the promotion though. I really wasn't expecting Wanda to be the villain. In retrospect, it probably shouldn't have really been a surprise, but it was for me. I was expecting an evil version of Strange to be the big bad or someone else behind the scenes.

Also, Marvel getting heroes out of here. That Cap, Tony, Widow, Vision, and now Wanda. They don't have a problem killing off people.

She's not her energy was shown before the structure finished falling. She just teleported somewhere else.

She may not be, but I can believe that they've finished her off. She's not bigger than they've characters they've already killed.

Wanda is still the most powerful character in the MCU. Feige already said last year that there’s a lot more in store for her past Multiverse of Madness. Which will probably be her redemption arc. She’s probably gonna be a key player in the entire Multiverse saga. You also can keep in mind Vision is still out there.

Nah she'll be back Ant man 3 when Kang officially debuts to put his foot in the MCU ass for all the multi-verse shit will guarantee it. Reality will need her help to stop him.

I think they setting up Kang to have the role Doom had in the 2015 Secret Wars

The Scarlet Witch character is basically white woman privilege personified. She mind raped a whole town and nobody said or did anything. Just like in House of M with "No more mutants." She just genocided and put a whole race of people on the brink of extinction and didn't have to answer for any of it. Even had the Avengers go to war with the X-men because of it.

i dont see how they can redeem her character at this point. Will be interesting to see how they pull it off tho

Exactly. Her sacrificing herself is pretty much the best thing they could do with her character.

I also thing that the Fantastic 4 will be the answer to Kang not Wanda.

Reactions: GNS
Back