Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 07-26-24

I wouldn't have minded seeing the X-Men in their 90s gear getting killed when Cassandra was in Wolverine's mind but I guess that would have been a disservice to just have them in there for a minute to get killed

Michael B. Jordan as Johhny Storm woulda been aite but a little repetitive since they already had Chris Evans.

Not Fox but it woulda been hilarious to see Nic Cage as Ghost Rider again.

Ed Norton Hulk

Terrance Howard as Rhodey

Coulson from Agents of Shield

Go to the movies brah

Y'all have $5 Tuesday where you live?

Nah bro.

In a 3rd world country. It's open, but there was a shooting at the theater here. Gotta leave this city for a bigger city that got security at the movies.

Michael B. Jordan as Johhny Storm woulda been aite but a little repetitive since they already had Chris Evans.

Not Fox but it woulda been hilarious to see Nic Cage as Ghost Rider again.

Ed Norton Hulk

Terrance Howard as Rhodey

Coulson from Agents of Shield
Terrance Howard as Rhodey would've been hilarious. On another note what if when RDJ as Doom comes everyone is shook cuz they see Tony and he does something despicable like kill Rhodey. Just thinking out loud.

Nah bro.

In a 3rd world country. It's open, but there was a shooting at the theater here. Gotta leave this city for a bigger city that got security at the movies.
Ok

Nah, they did enough. Tired of all the old callbacks, too many old niggas. And it’s gonna be plenty in the next two Avengers movies. The gimmick is gonna get old if it hasn’t already. Ready for the reset. Ready for new stories and characters thats not tied to old story beats.

Nah, they did enough. Tired of all the old callbacks, too many old niggas. And it’s gonna be plenty in the next two Avengers movies. The gimmick is gonna get old if it hasn’t already. Ready for the reset. Ready for new stories and characters thats not tied to old story beats.
Wasn't that what Phase 4 was all about? But you hated it.

I enjoyed it all.

Lol @ the cameos

Lol @ the Blade shots

Lol @ the 20yh Century Fox memorium

Back