Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 07-26-24

Why does it matter to you ? Do you work for Marvel ? Is it affecting their bottom line ? Are they losing money ? So how do I go about getting my account deleted ? I don't like mods or whoever just clipping my post and not informing me of doing such,VERY unprofessional.
Due to some unfortunate events in the cool table, all complaints must be filed with @Sony Montana as I'm no longer answering inquiries

lol, why would they be mad. The last Deadpool and Wolverine movies they released were successful. They sold the properties and I’m assuming made a profit. Marvel Studios and yall niggas should be thanking them. Or we would’ve been stuck with Eternals 2 or some other bullshit this summer.

lol, why would they be mad. The last Deadpool and Wolverine movies they released were successful. They sold the properties and I’m assuming made a profit. Marvel Studios and yall niggas should be thanking them. Or we would’ve been stuck with Eternals 2 or some other bullshit this summer.
Ok

I didn't know they were adding a bunch of cameos but it would have been cool to see Magneto, Mystique, Rogue, Storm, and obviously Charles. Either the younger versions or the older ones 🤷‍♂️

Back