Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 07-26-24

People think you need to make something kid friendly to make money but apparently all it takes is a great rated r movie to break some records
It's like they don't realize adults were once children who bought toys

You can have films for kids, films for adults

I'm not even asking for a curse word every other word like DP but some more adult themed dialog would go a long way

It's like they don't realize adults were once children who bought toys

You can have films for kids, films for adults

I'm not even asking for a curse word every other word like DP but some more adult themed dialog would go a long way
The new animated Batman show on Prime Video is more adult oriented

It's going to be very interesting how they incorporate Deadpool into Secret Wars. That will be a PG-13 film

Finally saw it. Figured I shouldn’t wait after I saw a pic of Tatum as Gambit. Up until this point I hadn’t seen anything past the first trailer.

Shit was fucking dope! Cameos were great, aside from Elektra. Was never a fan. Snipes wasn’t as cool in this as he was in Blade but it worked. We need a proper Gambit in a movie. This wasn’t it which was part of the joke but you could see the possibilities.

The references in the 4th wall breaks were great, lol.

When Wolverine first put on the mask I wasn’t impressed, but it grew on me and looked really good in the fight scenes.

They wove the TV stuff and all of the other cameos in perfectly. Good homage to the Fox movies.

Someone else mentioned it, but so glad they finally put to bed how ridiculous a comic accurate height for Wolverine would be on screen. We need that Cavill Wolverine.

Finally saw it. Figured I shouldn’t wait after I saw a pic of Tatum as Gambit. Up until this point I hadn’t seen anything past the first trailer.

Shit was fucking dope! Cameos were great, aside from Elektra. Was never a fan. Snipes wasn’t as cool in this as he was in Blade but it worked. We need a proper Gambit in a movie. This wasn’t it which was part of the joke but you could see the possibilities.

The references in the 4th wall breaks were great, lol.

When Wolverine first put on the mask I wasn’t impressed, but it grew on me and looked really good in the fight scenes.

They wove the TV stuff and all of the other cameos in perfectly. Good homage to the Fox movies.

Someone else mentioned it, but so glad they finally put to bed how ridiculous a comic accurate height for Wolverine would be on screen. We need that Cavill Wolverine.
Same. Don't know why but the initial impression was meh for some reason but it quickly grew on me

Back