Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man myth and legend gonna put on a show when this comes out

I be looking for his posts in the she hulk thread because they be comedy lol
She-Hulk is trash. I stopped commenting in there because every positive comment about that show is some of yall simping on She-Hulk. Last ep was literally about her looking for a new suit, that's it. If that's what you want to watch go ahead, but the only comedy is when you make excuses for the bad writing. Like how is Titania walking free after busting into a courtroom and threatening to kill a jury.

She-Hulk is trash. I stopped commenting in there because every positive comment about that show is some of yall simping on She-Hulk. Last ep was literally about her looking for a new suit, that's it. If that's what you want to watch go ahead, but the only comedy is when you make excuses for the bad writing. Like how is Titania walking free after busting into a courtroom and threatening to kill a jury.

"why havent they executed the warrant to get wong into custody!!!" 😡

it's a fuckin comedy bruh

"why havent they executed the warrant to get wong into custody!!!" 😡

it's a fuckin comedy bruh
Strawman, I didn't mention Wong.

Now explain how Titania skated from busting into a courtroom, attempting to harm a jury, and then getting knocked out? Show's worse than even Ironfist

Now explain how Titania skated from busting into a courtroom, attempting to harm a jury, and then getting knocked out? Show's worse than even Ironfist

So it's not logical enough for you?....... :hahaha:

That's what folks are talking bout. It’s a show about a chick who turns into a green giant with superhuman strength.

And you're nitpicking about it not being legally correct. SMH

Lol @ wanting serious follow up and explanations in that kind of a show

it’s damn near a sitcom
Nah sitcoms still have basic logic. This show has garbage writing, and "it's comedy" isn't an excuse.

So it's not logical enough for you?....... :hahaha:

That's what folks are talking bout. It’s a show about a chick who turns into a green giant with superhuman strength.

And you're nitpicking about it not being legally correct. SMH
The Hulk is about a dude who turns into a green giant, what's your point? Asking why Titania isn't locked up after busting into a courtroom and threatening a jury isn't a nitpick. And then we get the dumb trademarking the She-Hulk name.

giphy.gif

Glad you're finally owning it instead of trying to come up with excuses.
If something is garbage, I'm gonna speak on it. When Spiderman 3 came out, no one hesitated to call it out despite two great films before it. If we co-sign shit that's weak then they'll keep putting it out. Hating on garbage serves a purpose. Stranger things season 3 was trash, and they cameback strong in season 4 to correct it. The Boys dipped, but came back strong this past season.

If something is garbage, I'm gonna speak on it. When Spiderman 3 came out, no one hesitated to call it out despite two great films before it. If we co-sign shit that's weak then they'll keep putting it out. Hating on garbage serves a purpose. Stranger things season 3 was trash, and they cameback strong in season 4 to correct it. The Boys dipped, but came back strong this past season.

Oh....so you just have shitty taste in general.

Gotcha...

What information is out there that would lead you to believe that?
I'm reserving judgement until the show premieres. But from the looks of the series they have so far on Disney plus I highly doubt it'll be as gritty as the Netflix series. Also disappointed Blade will be PG-13. But who knows both may be great .

Back