Welcome To aBlackWeb

If any of that happens then those would be valid points. Pointing out garbage writing isn't whining. If you're cool with that then watch whatever you want. But it's funny to see dudes stan for garbage. It would be like saying people shouldn't be critical of an album with trash lyrics. Why? Because we got to like everything MCU?

We already have three season of Daredevil to compare, so they better come correct.
See? lol

I haven’t thought any marvel show has been trash so far but yeah why wouldn’t we?

I think ppl will ONLY compare it to the Netflix show which isn’t fair

Facts.

I hate that shit too.

This shit dont gotta be better than the Netflix shows for them to be good.

This shit could be worse than the Netflix joints but still be really good.

But I know mfers aint trying to hear this.

Just hard to take opinions in these threads seriously.

Shit either extra garbage or extra fire.

Mfers be agenda posting like crazy in these threads.

Yeah I get that.

Like folks complaining bout Ms. Marvel. Like you expect some Punisher type shit, from a teenage superhero?

I bet the tone of the show was pretty much in alignment with the tone of comicbook.

outside of daredevil and kingpin how does it have the same cast? See this is what niggas talkin about lmao
Most of the original cast is on board just not confirmed. And the main lead and villain is already set up. Tell me again why we shouldn't expect the same level of show, since they'll have a much bigger budget at Disney? You're already making excuses before they even start shooting.

I think the show will be good, but it's funny to watch some of you running around acting like we can't be critical if the writing is bad, or they make dumb moves.

Most of the original cast is on board just not confirmed. And the main lead and villain is already set up. Tell me again why we shouldn't expect the same level of show, since they'll have a much bigger budget at Disney? You're already making excuses before they even start shooting.

I think the show will be good, but it's funny to watch some of you running around acting like we can't be critical if the writing is bad, or they make dumb moves.

Bro where are you getting this shit from? Real talk

Because it’s not the same show, not the same creators, writers, not the same plo, etc

it’s not even the same cast. It’s a select few reprising a role
It's the same damn leads, smh

Point blank, people expect the same level of show as we got on netflix. We know it's a reboot, that's cool. Like I said on the last page they can treat Netlfix like a different multliverse or whatever. But this show is going to be compare to the Netflix one, and there's no reason not to. It won't be the same, but the quality needs to keep the same energy.

Back