Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_pr7ikucSaX1x0bvwko2_540.gif

tumblr_pr7ikucSaX1x0bvwko3_540.gif

tumblr_pr7ikucSaX1x0bvwko4_540.gif

Shit was 5/10
I think that's kinda dramatic and like some people in here might of had a chip on their shoulder going into it. To me it was better then Thor 1, Antman 1, Cap 1. Those movies deserve giving 5 or 6/10 and CM was alot more enjoyable then those.

TBH its prolly on par with Antman 2, no where near marvels top films but still a lil fun movie to sit through.

Lets start with this

This movie was Phase 3 and the second to last to drop

No quoteables
Shitty fighting scenes
Main character was ass
No memorable parts

5/10

Thor 1 and Cap 1 had better action and that was Phase 1

Lets start with this

This movie was Phase 3 and the second to last to drop

No quoteables
Shitty fighting scenes
Main character was ass
No memorable parts

5/10

Thor 1 and Cap 1 had better action and that was Phase 1

Main character was fine - dramatic

Please tell me any quoatables from those movies I mentioned without looking some shit up?????? dramatic

Action scenes- I really didnt notice because the movie was fine just telling a simple story, I liked more of the family aspect of it like the scene when everybody is together talking at the house having warm conversation, shit like that will give her sequels depth and a better set up and we all know more action will be applied as sequels come. And tbh action scenes in those movies mentioned earlier is nothing to brag about either so thats whatever you take from that.

Like I said 7.5 not the best(average cool marvel fim)but def not what your stretching it out to be.

Back