Welcome To aBlackWeb

Captain marvel is the iron fist of the MCU... We just in the me too era so feminist came out like black folk did for BP

Captain marvel is the iron fist of the MCU... We just in the me too era so feminist came out like black folk did for BP

I actually agree with this. CM did better at the Box Office than a lot of MCU movies that were clearly superior. It's sales success is clearly not due to it's quality.

I wouldn't go THAT far. Personal taste tho...

I didnt particularly care much for either of the first 2 Thor movies. Captain Marvel easily beats Dark world and its pretty much close, if not better than the first Thor movie IMO

Bruh you listed 9 marvel movies over the ENTIRE dceu.

You're clearly biased

It was 8 movies, and what does that prove but that I like 8 MCU movies over all the DCEU movies. If the DCEU actually had 10 good movies, you would most definitely have them over all the MCU movies. Let's be real. The only reason you're not pulling that shit is because you can't.

Yall need to stop this nonsense, Cap Marvel and Aquaman both about the same. Me and a group of friends instantly gave both 7.5 maybe 8/10 before we discussed it and that seems to be the average score. Both good -B films. Anything else really just seems like some choosing sides which is dumb as fuck, I love DC since birth but Marvel just as dope now.

Just saw Shazam and that shit was about a 7.5/8 too so it's not like its shitting on Cap Marvel either.

Last edited:
CM is better than any DCEU movie except WW. Its better than Batman Begins too. I have not seen Aquaman yet so I am not including it. Its an origin movie and served its point. I enjoyed it for what it was. Better than all X-Men movies and at least as good as Spider-Man Home Coming. Its better than those new Star Sars movies too. I doubt Aquaman is among the top movies in the comic genre.

I hate each and every one of y'all
:Pathetic:

Look man. You could not live with your failure. Where did that bring you?

uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F763932%252Ff4c6c018-7584-4ab4-9c7f-d92d63bbf178.jpg%252F950x534__filters%253Aquality%252890%2529.jpg

Back here to us.

Feige said she's stronger than Thanos.

White men are pissed.

That makes sense if we're talking Thanos without the gauntlet. MCU Thanos is probably the most nerfed character from all superhero movies. In the MCU, without the gauntlet, he's pretty much just tougher, stronger MCU Hulk that can actually fight. Now if he's talking about her being stronger than Thanos with the gauntlet, that makes no sense, since she's just
someone empowered by the power stone
and he actually has the power stone.

That makes sense if we're talking Thanos without the gauntlet. MCU Thanos is probably the most nerfed character from all superhero movies. In the MCU, without the gauntlet, he's pretty much just tougher, stronger MCU Hulk that can actually fight. Now if he's talking about her being stronger than Thanos with the gauntlet, that makes no sense, since she's just
someone empowered by the power stone
and he actually has the power stone.

Maybe it's the same for Captain Marvel like how Scarlet Witch could KINDA hold Thanos back cuz she got her powers from the mind stone type shit

Maybe it's the same for Captain Marvel like how Scarlet Witch could KINDA hold Thanos back cuz she got her powers from the mind stone type shit

Yeah, but it's not like he really did anything to try and beat Scarlet Witch. He just pushed through her power. I'm not saying CM can't put up a fight, but if Thanos gets serious, he should be able beat her pretty easily. With her power, she blew up a big ship. With his power, he blew up a moon.

Yall need to stop this nonsense, Cap Marvel and Aquaman both about the same. Me and a group of friends instantly gave both 7.5 maybe 8/10 before we discussed it and that seems to be the average score. Both good -B films. Anything else really just seems like some choosing sides which is dumb as fuck, I love DC since birth but Marvel just as dope now.

Just saw Shazam and that shit was about a 7.5/8 too so it's not like its shitting on Cap Marvel either.

8/10?

Thats damn near a perfect movie

Back