Welcome To aBlackWeb

watching this double toasted review now... they pretty on point.. -edit-- pretty safe to watch.. no spoilers

Last edited:
no it was post snap

Word? I thought it was post snap too. Wtf??? Damn lemme see if I can find a clip online...

I'm with these guys.

The first one was post

The second one was pre

I could have sworn they insinuated shield found the tesseract in the first avengers or post Captain America but really it was Mar-Vell. I remember because they made it seem like they found it and accidentally stumbled across Cap

I think you're mistaken on this one.

Shit was dope to me. Sam was funny. How he loses his eye is what I expected. Brie was cool a bit annoying but she showed out at the end. It wasn’t Marvel’s best but definitely not the worst. 7.5/10 imo.

On another note did this nigga Du say Aquaman is on the same level as Winter Soldier?

View attachment 117507

He don't really believe that. He just talking shit. He agrees that Winter Soldier and Dark Knight are on par. There is no way he thinks Aquaman is on the same level as the Dark Knight.

Just came from seeing it. Shit was average. Too deep in the game to put out a movie like this.
Only good things about the movie is her powers, Fury and Marie.
Really corny things was the music for the last fight on the ship.
Fury changing the name of the Initiative.
That amnesia story line was just not good at all.
One of my favorite parts of the whole movie was when she goes to Marie's house. Marie's talk with her at the table. She nailed that.

Mannnnnnn

This shit was extremely weak

This is a miss like Thor Dark World.

BvS was better than this and that shit was meh

Just watched it. Cool movie. Not disappointed but not blown away. I definitely enjoyed the film and am looking forward to a sequel. Can't wait to see CM in End Game.

I didn't understand the fuss about ther casting and still don't after watching the movie. I think Brie did her stuff. Nothing award worthy but she was good. Like the movie itself.

Lashana Lynch was a pleasant surprise. Sam is Sam. Ben Mendelsohn was very good as well.

I'll probably see it again on Saturday with my daughter.

Ole girl got an azzz. Peeped that when she made her daughter stay outside and she walked back in the cabin.

watching this double toasted review now... they pretty on point.. -edit-- pretty safe to watch.. no spoilers

Yall be on that double toasted?I watch anything they drop

Anyway I saw Capt Marvel yesterday.It was average.Not bad and not amazing.

I would say Brie was miscast,but I guess she did have the vibe of a military woman.

I kinda would have wanted a more sexier/fun type of actress,but that wouldn't fit a military woman.

It's better than the first 2 Thors and First Avenger.Bout as good as Dr Strange and Ant man and The Wasp

It was like a 6 or 7.I needed more personality and backstory on Capt Marvel.

from something I read the other day, apparently they are a race of aliens that take the form of cats

No I know what a Flerken is,I just don't understand where it came from.Like how did it end up on earth.I know there's backstory of the cat being Carol's pet,but they never got into that in the movie,so I'm wondering where Goose came from?/SPOILER]

Yeah I guess I'm not the only one who noticed she runs akward as fuck lol like almost like it's a parody.

Back